7. The Club

After school ends, Harry goes to his car and waits for Louis. When 15 minutes pass, he starts to get worried. He checks his phone only to realize he and Louis never exchanged numbers. He decides to look around the building so see if he can find the boy. He spots Niall. "Have you seen Tomlinson?"

"He stayed after class with Mr. Hemmings. Said he wanted to talk with him and then he closed the door. I needed to talk to Louis but when I tried to open the door, it was locked. Seemed kind of fishy." Harry tried to hide his anger. What does he need to do with my boy? He stormed off to Mr. Hemmings's room and knocked on the door. Once it opened, he looked around for the small lad. He spotted him sitting in a desk looking bored out of his mind.

"What did you need him for?"

"He has detention." Harry thought for a few moments. He didn't know if he believed him. Why would he lock the door?

"I'll take care of it. I'll have him run laps, yeah?" Hemmings nodded.

"Why are you in here anyway? Not to be rude. Just wondering."

"I needed to tell him that practice tomorrow is cancelled." Now I actually have to cancel it or he will get the wrong idea. "Louis, follow me."

They both left the room and went towards Harry's car. "Why did you get detention?"

"He told me to be quiet so I told him to suck my dick," he said with a shrug.

"That fucking pervert. Is that why he locked the door?"

"He didn't take it literally. I tried to leave the classroom because I needed to tell you that I would be late and it pissed him off so he locked me in. Do I actually have to run laps?"

"No. You'll make up for it later." He winks shortly after.

"Hmm. So why is practice cancelled?"

Shit. "I have to go out of town."

"Can I come with you?"

"I have to leave before school is out. "

"Can you write me a note? They'll trust you. Pretty please, Hazzie." He gave him the best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but you owe me extra."

"Thank you!" He kissed his cheek and hugged the man, taking him by surprise. "Sorry.."

"Don't apologize, princess." He brushed a few hairs out of Louis' face and kissed his forehead gently.

*****

It's just getting dark when Louis sits on the mans lap and wraps his arms around his neck with innocent intentions. "Hazzzzz?"

"Yesssss?"

"Can we go to a club since I don't have to go school tomorrow? It would be fun and I have to go back home soon."

"I suppose. I'll pick your outfit."

Harry chose a striped button up shirt and some skinny jeans. His whole chest was showing. "Harold, are you fucking kidding me? A sweater and sweatpants?"

"There are pervs, Lewis. Don't want any bad things happening."

"I'm a big boy. I can handle myself."

"Big? Interesting choice of wording," he muttered.

"Shove it up your ass, bitch." He pushed past Harry and into the closet.

"I'd rather shove it up yours." He gave his infamous smirk.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing."

"Do you have other clothes?"

"You can check in my sister's old stuff." Louis leaves and soon comes back in a striped shirt and red pants.

"Damn

"Damn. Those pants make your ass look wonderful and they just scream twink." Louis slaps his arm. "Its not a bad thing," he says with a laugh.

They leave for the club after they are both satisfied with their appearances. After a short car ride, they arrive. "Can you get me a drink, I'm too scared so go up there."

"Sure. I won't be long." Louis watches the man walk away in his tight ass Jean's when someone taps his shoulder.

"Hey, princess. Want to dance?" Only Harry can call me princess.

"No thanks."

"Come on. Don't be a pussy." The man grabs Louis' wrist roughly and pulls him close. Louis can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Let go you asshole!" Louis yells but the man doesn't ease up.

"We can go to mine after a dance. Don't worry, I'll treat you well." Louis looks for Harry at the bar and sees him waiting for the drinks. Just as he looks away, Harry looks back to check on the boy and isn't pleased at the sight. He gets angry and storms over, seeing that Louis is in complete discomfort.

"Hey! Piss off, mate." He wraps his arms around Louis' waist and pulls him away from the man.

"I don't think so. I was here first." He grabs Louis, who is frozen in shock and tugs him rather harshly.

"Actually I was and he isn't just a fucking toy for your nasty ass to play with."

"I can use him as whatever I want. He isn't good for anything more than his ass." At that, Harry punches him right across the jaw without a care in the world. Louis looks at Harry's hand, only to see it covered in blood from the impact. Harry is much bigger than the scumbag so he doesn't even bother to fight back.

"You just gunna stand there and take it?" Harry pushes him again.

"Harry, enough. He doesn't want to fight."

"See, pretty boy? He's with me. You snooze, you lose." The man goes to grab Louis again but not before Harry sweeps in and puts his hands on Louis' face and kisses him hard. Louis wraps his arm around Harry's neck and kisses back.

"Yeah. You snooze, you lose. C'mon, Lou." He wraps his fingers in the smaller lad's. Louis is in awe. He doesn't usually like violence, but damn. That was hot as shit. Louis gets worried because Harry still looks pissed and hasn't looked at the boy.

"Harry?" He glances down at the boy with a raised brow. "Did I make you mad?" His face softens immediately as he puts his hand against Louis' face gently.

"Of course not, darling. I'm mad at the prick but this is not your fault." He proceeds to kiss his mouth for a few seconds then lifts up to kiss his forehead. "Let's go home."

"Okay." Home.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Hello, my beautiful bitches. Sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy buttttttt THIS HOE JUST GRADUATED. I'M AN ADULT NOW. 😏😏😎😎