22. The Principal's Office

They were getting ready on Monday morning to head to the school. "Haz, can I play one last time?"

"Lou, you know my opinion on-"

"Hazzy, please."

"Fine. One last game but I want you to be extremely careful, okay?" The boy nods and hugs him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Harry laughs and nuzzles his face into Louis' hair.

"Let's go. The principal called and he wants to have a talk with me. I don't want to be late."

"Is it about-"

"Don't stress your pretty little head about it. I'll let you know before practice, yeah?"

"Okay." They head off on their way to the school. Harry was nervous but he wouldn't dare to show it. Especially not in front of his boy. They arrive and Harry puts his things in his office as Louis heads off to get breakfast before class.

"Styles."

"Hello, sir. You needed me?"

"Yes. Let's go to my office." Harry sits down as the principal closes the door. "So, we have received some upsetting news." Fuck fuck fuck.

"Proceed."

"Well a staff member has been caught having relations with one of the students." Harry furrows his brows and his palms are getting sweaty.

"That's um. That's odd."

"Yes. Anyway, due to the law we must fire him and find a new person to take his place. In the mean time, the police will be taking him into custody this morning." Shit.

"Oh I- erm. When will this be happening?"

"Well we have to wait for Mr. Cowell to show up so he can be arrested."

"Wait, like the history teacher?"

"Yes. Who else?"

"I don't know. I'm, I just never heard who it was. Why does this concern me?"

"Ah, well we need someone to take his place and since you studied history for a little while before becoming a coach, that makes you the most qualified for this position. Do you accept?"

"What year will I be teaching? I don't know how great I would be for this, honestly."

"You will be teaching grade 12. It shouldn't be too hard because Mr. Cowell had the rest of his lesson plans ready for the last couple of months. This will result in a raise and other benefits."

"Okay. I'll do it. But are you sure I'm the most qualified?"

"Yes, now go home and put on something nice. You start in 30 minutes."

*****
The bell just rang for his fourth class. He just grabbed his book from his locker. "Hey! Congrats, Lou!" His eyes widen. Does Ashton know?"

"Congrats for what?"

"Coach told us the news." What the fuck?! "This is the perfect job for you! You're great with animals. I'll have to stop by sometime."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." He turns away awkwardly and looks for Niall. "Hey, bread dick!" Niall turns around.

"That's new."

"What did Harry tell the team?"

"He said you got a new job at the pet store. Apparently it interferes with footie time."

"Jesus, he sucks at lying."

"I mean you could just get a job there. They are hiring and you always complain about spending his money. Personally, I wouldn't mind a sugar daddy."

"Niall, you're straight."

"Money is money, man." Louis just laughed.

"Alright, alright. Let's head to history."

"Ew. Cowell sucks dick."

"Nothing wrong with that." He shrugs while Niall makes a fake gagging noise. They walk in and sit near the front. "He isn't here yet. He is never late."

"I'm not complaining." Niall pros his feet into his desk and pulls a bag of crisps from his backpack. Louis proceeds to play on his phone. Once he hears the door close, he looks up. Holy hot hell. He looks Harry up and down before looking at Niall.

"This could be a new roleplay idea for you. Louis the school girl."

"Fuck, I'd let him strangle me with those suspenders."

"Aren't those yours?"

"Probably. That shirt is so tight. I feel like a button will pop off and shoot me in the eye. I wouldn't even complain. I swear I'm gunna ride that di-"

"Tomlinson. Horan. Have something you want to say to the class?"

"Actually Louis was just talking about how he wants to ride your d-" Louis lunges out of his seat and his hand slaps over Niall's mouth. He turns beet red.

"What was he sayjng, Tomlinson?" The man smirks.

"Just that you have a nice car. I'd like to ride your dang nice car."

"Mhm. I bet. Anyway, as I was saying before. Due to some unfortunate events, Mr. Cowell will no longer be here." There are cheers all across the room. "But that means I will be your teacher for the rest of this semester. Now, are there any questions?" Louis raises his hand. "Mm. Very polite. Yes, Louis?"

"What happened?"

"I'm not allowed to say."

"But-"

"No arguements, Lewis."

"The name is 'Louis,' Harold."

"Was that an attitude?"

"Is that a black tie?" Louis snickers. Harry quirks an eyebrow and puts both of his hands on the boys desk.

"I'll be seeing you after class. Understand me?" Louis blushes and nods before looking down. "Good, anymore questions?" He walks back to his desk and sits in his chair. Niall raises a hand.

"Niall?"

"Why you?"

"Because for a breif moment before I decided to be a coach, I went to university. I majored in law but minored in history. I ended up not enjoying it and chose to teach football instead. Not many people know that but the school must have records before hiring."

*****
The bell rings and everyone gets up to leave. "Not so fast, Tomlinson."

"I'm going to be late."

"And?" He closes the door and locks it before pinning Louis against it. "Think just because people are around you can have an attitude?" Louis feels like shrinking. Harry's hands reach around until they are on Louis' ass, gripping tightly. Their foreheads are almost touching and Louis can feel the man's hot breath against his face. "Are you going to answer me?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry." They make eye contact before Harry slams his mouth against his. He groans and slaps Louis' ass hard, earning a whine from the boy. He bites his lip then releases.

"Are you going to sass me in front of your classmates again?" Louis stays quiet. Harry slaps his ass again, a little harder this time. The smaller one moans. "Use your words, princess."

"N-no." He gets another slap to the ass.

"No what?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Good boy." He backs away from Louis slightly after giving him a gentle kiss to the forehead. "Go to class. You can make it on time if you leave now."

"Wait, you're done?"

"Punishment, darling. Trust me. I'd love to bend you over this desk and take you but you've got to know your place, love. Now head to class." He gives him a sweet kiss on the mouth and sends him off to his next class.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Jetlag can kiss my fat ass. I hate being tired. Anywhore, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you later, beautiful bitchessss. 💙💚