37. The Names

The babies are getting tests done and Louis is in recovery with Harry by his side. They were talking about their new beautiful children. They have been calling them "Baby Blue" and "Baby Green." Their baby boy has beautiful blue eyes like Louis and their baby girl has gorgeous greens like Harry. They need to think of proper names so Harry brings it up while they wait for the tests to be done. "How about Darcy and Darwin?" Harry suggests.

"No way. I like the same letter things. I'd like their names to correspond." They go back and forth saying different names but neither of them agree. "We are going to have nameless sprouts," Louis pouts.

"How about Indigo and Juniper? Like the plants."

"That's beautiful, Harry. Which baby has which name?"

"Well since Baby Blue has blue eyes, we name him Indigo because of the blue flower and Baby Green has green eyes, therefore Juniper like the green plant." Louis looks at Harry in awe.

"Oh my god, hazza, you're such a nerd. I love it!" He laughs and reaches for a hug. "So, Indigo and Juniper. What about middle names?"

"You pick since I got first names."

"Okayyy..." he sits and thinks for a moment. "How about Indigo Edward and Juniper Willow?"

"Is that supposed to be for our middle names?"

"Yes. I thought it would be cute." He looks down shyly.

"I love it, angel." Harry kisses Louis' forehead. Soon after, the babies are brought back in. They handed both babies to Harry so they could check on Louis' recovery.

"How are you doing, Mr. Tomlinson?"

"I'm feeling alright. A little thirsty if I'm honest." The doctor nods and sends a nurse to get some water for the boy.

"You need to try and get some rest. We would like to monitor you and the babies for the next 24 hours. We advise that your boyfriend goes and gets a couple of outfits for when you head back home." They both nod. Harry texts Niall and Liam to let them know about the arrivals. He also didn't want to leave Louis alone so he was going to wait until they arrived to go buy some outfits.

Louis had enough time to take a nap before Niall and Liam showed up. Harry greeted them before leaving. He went to the nearest baby store because he didn't want to be away from his boy for too long. He looks around for a while and laughed at a few of the options. He asks an employee for help. "Excuse me, ma'am. I'm trying to pick out some outfits. My fiancé just had twins and I need to find onesies for them to come home in. Can I get your opinion?" She nods eagerly. "Okay so there's this one," he holds up matching ketchup and mustard onesies.

"Absolutely not." He then holds up two that say 'drinking buddies' with bottles on them. "Next." Before and can grab the PB&J onesies, she grabs them and puts them back on the rack and he looks defeated. She takes a look at his tattoos and points him towards a couple of outfits. Once he sees them, he pictures Louis' little wrinkles by his eyes when he smiles. He grabs them and says they're perfect. He thanks her and leaves, heading to get a little gift bag and a couple of car seats. He gets in the car, excited to show Louis his new purchase.

He arrives at the hospital to see that Niall and Liam are each holding a baby and Louis is asleep again. He can't help but to find over the boy. He chats with the lads about football for a while until it gets late and visiting hours are over. After putting the babies to sleep, Harry plops himself on the stiff hospital couch and starts to drift off when Louis says, "Harreh?"

"Yes, Lou?"

"Can you sleep up here wiv me?" Harry accepts the offer, neither of them caring that the bed wasn't near big enough for the both of them. Despite that, they get comfortable in each other's arms and fall asleep.

*****

They awake the next morning to the babies crying. Louis starts to get up but Harry stops him. "Absolutely not. You could hurt yourself, Lou. Stay here." Harry gets up, kissing him, then heading to the babies. He hands them to Louis for feeding. They're day was pretty uneventful other than feeding babies and sleeping on and off. During one of Louis' many naps, Harry went and picked up some McDonald's. He woke the boy up to feed him. "Here you go, my love." Louis' eyes roll back in his head when he shoves the fries in his mouth. He adds a moan for the dramatic affect. "Jesus, Lou."

"These fries are heavenly compared to the rubbish hospital food. I think I saw it crawling." They both laugh and finish eating. Eventually the doctor arrives to discharge them and Harry dresses the babies, preparing to reveal them to Louis. "Lemme see, lemme see." Louis makes grabby hands at Harry. He smirks before showing the babies in their new outfits.

"Oh

"Oh. My. Gosh. Harry those are so cute!!" He squeals. He immediately snaps a picture and they get ready to head home. Once they arrive, Harry sets Louis up on the bed and puts the babies in their cribs for the night. He makes Louis a cuppa tea and some soup. He turns on Grease to entertain the boy while he sets up the baby monitor system. "Harry, come sit wiv me."

"I'm almost done with the system. Then I will." He concentrates with his tongue sticking out a bit, causing Louis to fond.

"You've running like a chicken with its head cut off all day."

"Well, I've got to take care of my three babies. Don't worry, love. Just finished up. Now we can proper enjoy some quiet time." Right as he says that, they hear cries blare through the monitor.

"At least we know they work."

"Did you doubt my genius?" Harry smirks and goes to get the babies. He brings them back in and Louis can't wait to hold his precious sprouts.

"Can we introduce them to Kimchi?" Harry agrees and sets the babies up with Louis. He goes to find Kimchi and bring her in the room. At first, she is cautious. She sniffs lightly before giving small puppy kisses to each of their heads and laying at the foot of the bed. They watch the movie and Louis passes out. Harry looks at his world right in front of him and couldn't be happier. He puts Indigo and Juniper back in their cribs and Kimchi curls up in between each bed. Harry calls her out of the room but she insists on being the little guard dog. She is too small to reach the babies anyway so he left the door open, giving her access to leave if needed. After a long day, Harry curls up next to his love and falls asleep listening to the little snores coming out of his mouth.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Double update? YESSIE. I feel I deprived you of chapters for almost a year so I figured y'all deserved it.

Do you like the names? Leave me your thoughts, my beautiful bitchesssss.