41. The Wedding

***Epilogue***
It's been 2 years since the second proposal. Harry and Louis are having the best time of their lives raising the little family they have. Louis is living his dream being the star player on his college footie team and Harry couldn't be happier about it. Besides when the babies were born, this is going to be the best day of their lives. Indigo and Juniper are walking and talking so they decided it was finally time.
Harry and Louis dreamed of the perfect wedding and made damn sure to have it that way.

Everyone is waiting patiently for the wedding to start in their seats on the lawn outside of the Eiffel Tower. The pianist plays classic wedding ballads and they look towards the aisle. Walking down first are Louis' siblings all dressed in matching white outfits. They have a picture of Jay with them so "the mother of the bride" can still be there. They make their way to the seats and sit down. Next, Harry strides out dressed in a deep emerald suit with a black tie and button up. He steps up to the alter and awaits his lovers arrival with his best man right behind him. Juniper walks out in her white lace dress carrying a basket of sunflower and daffodil pedals, tossing them behind her. Indigo arrives in a little white suit carrying a blue pillow with green edges that holds the rings. He gives the pillow to the priest and gets into place. Finally, the piano softly plays If I Could Fly while Louis walks out in a baby blue suit covered in floral white lace. All eyes are glued to him but the only ones that matter in the moment are those teary green ones staring into him with so much joy. His father escorts him to the alter. It takes everything he has not to kiss his almost husband right there. Harry feels the same urge. The priest begins the introduction and explains the responsibilities of marriage. He then gives them permission to recite their vows. Harry decides to start. "Louis William Tomlinson. I have been waiting for this day for what feels like forever. I remember the first time I saw you. You were so bright and filled with joy. You always had a smile on your face and you had laughter that could light up a room. For a while, you disappeared and nothing was the same. It was like there was a hole. Well, finally you came back and I could tell that something was wrong. I wanted to do anything that I could to make you happy. To see that smile again. To hear your cheery voice again. So, I did. I gave everything for you. Put my career at risk for you and I would do it all again in a heart beat to live one moment with you forever. I vow to hold you on your dark days. I vow to pick you up when you're down. I vow to nurse you to health when you are sick and I vow to raise our children with you and take care of all of you until the end, my love." He clears his throat and wipes his now tear soaked face.

It is now Louis' turn.
"I, I'm sorry. I'm trying to get myself together." Everyone laughs and Harry wipes his tears away for him, allowing him to proceed. "Harry Edward soon-to-be Tomlinson. You are the best thing that could have happened to me. I was in my darkest place and you pulled me out of it. I didn't want to go through life anymore but you gave me motivation. You gave me hope for a happy future. A future with you. I kept to myself for a while. It took a lot to smile until you spoke. You are always goofy and sweet at the perfect time. You're caring and nurturing. You took care of me when no one else could and I am forever grateful. To think that I get to spend the rest of my life with you and the sprouts is amazing to me. I vow to stick with you through every hard situation. No matter the argument, we will get through it. I vow to spend everyday devoting my time to making you and our babies happy. I vow to take care of you when you're old and grey. I vow to you every fiber of my being because you deserve all of me and more." Louis finishes and looks to Harry. They can't help but to jump into each other's arms and hold each other for a moment. No one has the heart to stop them. Instead, the priest waits until they are done to proceed with the ring exchange. Louis is the first to place the ring.  "I give you this ring to symbolize my eternal, everlasting love for you."

Next, Harry places his ring on Louis' finger. "I give you this ring to represent my never ending commitment, love, and devotion to you."

"Do you, Louis Tomlinson, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I do." He says with a smile.

"Do you, Harry Styles, take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the groom." Harry looks into Louis' eyes and it feels like a million moments pass before he finally grabs his waist and pulls him in. With all of the kisses they have shared, none have held this much passion. Their lips move together perfectly for what feels like the first time. The crowd cheers and cries. Louis knows that this is what true happiness feels like.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Heyyy. It's been a while. I'm sorry it took so long. I was originally aiming for 50 chapters but I started writing this in high school. As I got older, I was no longer comfortable writing about a topic like this so this is the final chapter. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a hugeeee Larrie. That will never change. It's just the whole student and coach thing.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. It's been a long journey and I am forever thankful to all of you have have stuck through this long. See you later my beautiful bitches. All of my love, H. xx