33. The Facetime

****Smut****
Louis wakes up. Now that it's August, he is officially six months pregnant and feels the need to celebrate. "Harry," he pokes the sleeping man's face, "Hazzie." He pokes a few more times, earning no response. Looking at both of their naked bodies, he gets an idea. "Okay, old man. Wanna play?" He crawls down the bed and straddles Harry's legs. He begins to kiss down his neck, stroking his torso. He puts pressure on his dick and feels him getting hard already. He grinds and Harry's face scrunches up. Louis goes lower and wraps his mouth around his cock, earning a sleepy moan. He pushes further until he feels it in the back of his throat. He is about to get frustrated at the lack of responses when he feels hands wrap in his hair and Harry's hips grinding up.

"Fuck, baby. What're you doing?" He throws his head back and pulls Louis' hair. Louis pulls his mouth off to respond.

"Celebrating six months," he says with a bright grin. Harry hums.

"Hell of a good way to celebrate in my opinion." He grabs Louis and pulls him so he is sitting with his ass against his dick. Louis doesn't move, confused by Harry's action. Harry decides to give the boy a hint and grabs his ass, pushing down so it rubs his member. Louis squeaks in response and bends down to attach his lips to Harry's. He wraps his hands in the man's hair, receiving a bite on the lip. Harry slides his tongue into Louis' mouth moves his ands down his body until he is grasping both of his cheeks. He lets a dry finger move around his rim, teasing the boy. Louis whines, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling it to his mouth to suck on his fingers. Harry's cock twitches as Louis glides his tongue across each digit. "Fuck, Lou," he groans. Once his fingers are well lubed, he slides one into the boy. Louis' breath catches in his throat and he pushes back into Harry's hand, although he doesn't move. Louis whines and pushes harder. "Words, princess. Don't know what you want if you don't say it." He looks into his desperate eyes and smirks, not getting a response. Harry wiggles his finger lightly. Louis whines again. "C'mon, baby. Be a good boy for me. Tell me what you want," when whispers the last part.

"More, daddy. Please." Harry grins devilishly and adds two more fingers. Louis whimpers and drops his head to Harry's chest.

"Like that, baby?" Louis nods. Harry pumps his fingers in and out, stretching him nicely. "Gunna use my cock, okay?" He gets another nod and pulls his fingers out, placing the boy above his dick. He lines it up perfectly and slides in, not even hesitating before pounding hard into the boy, earning screams.

"Fuck, Harry!" He cries and bites his chest. Soon he is bouncing, adding to the pleasure. He slams into his prostate repeatedly, each time making the boy scream louder. Louis is about to cum when his phone rings. Louis taps the screen without looking. He thinks he turned it off until he hears Niall yell.

"Congrats on si- Harry, are you guys fucking?!" Harry nods with a smirk and slams into the boy to make him moan. "Jesus fucking Christ. Then why'd you answer my FaceTime?" Harry laughs loudly but continues to fuck into the boy.

"Didn't... mean.. to..," Louis says between each thrust. "Sorr- Fuck, Daddy please!" He pauses when Harry pounds harder, making the phone fall and show more of the scene.

"Oh for fuck sake! I'm going to bleach me eyes." He hangs up quickly and Harry cackles, meanwhile Louis is too wrecked to care that his best mate just saw him getting fucked. Harry looks at the boy and sees his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat.

"Baby, you look tired. Wanna stop for now?"

"No.. please just fuck me. No interruptions this time." He gets off of Harry and gets into his knees, propping himself up on his elbows.

"Don't have to ask me twice, darling." Harry gets behind him and rubs his head around Louis' rim before backing away. Louis gives an annoyed sound, earning a slap to the ass. "I'm grabbing a pillow for our sprouts. Be good."

"How can you be so sweet and sexy at the same time?" The both laugh a little and Harry places the pillow under the boys tummy.

"Now I can fuck you as hard as I wish." He gives a cheesy grin and slaps the boys ass again.

"Please." Harry slides in again and it's not long before he has one hand gripping the headboard and the other wrapped around Louis' waist as he thrusts as hard as he can into him. Louis has tears running down his face, as he grips the sheets impossibly tight.

"Such an amazing ass, baby." He leans down and bites his shoulder. Louis gasps. "So fucking good for me."

"Daddy- shit.. gunna-"

"Wait, baby. Not yet." Harry pulls out and flips Louis onto his back before entering him once more. "Wanna see you come undone for me." Louis wraps his arms and legs around Harry as he fuck into him deeper and deeper. He scratches down Harry's muscular back, drawing the slightest amount of blood. His back arches and he can't hold it much longer.

"Harry, fuck. Daddy please, please, please," he sobs. Harry thrusts one last time.

"Cum." They release at the same time and Harry swears this is the most beautiful sight he has ever seen. He pulls out and crashes next to the boy, pulling him close to cuddle. He wraps an arm around him and rubs his tummy. Louis rolls over and Harry looks into his dazed eyes and kisses his forehead. "Well, good morning, my beautiful baby and my sweet babies."

"Good morning." He presses a kiss to Harry's lips and the both fall asleep and don't wake again until noon.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Work sucks ass. This chapter sucks ass buttt y'all are amazing sooooo here is a shitty little update. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I've been way too busy.

I love you, beautiful bitches. 💚💙