He was always wearing vests...

Adrian sat with his head on Vincent's lap. They were in the middle of a park sitting on a bench and getting yelled at occasionally for 'public indecency.' Vincent was playing with Adrian's hair. It was kind of nice, actually, minus the occasional religious asshole yelling nonsense.

Adrian sighed, "Remember that friend I told you about?"

"The high school dominatrix one? Doubt I could forget a gal like that," Vincent replied honestly. "Why?"

"We got into a bit of a fight. I hope she doesn't hate me. I just left her at the bar. I'm such an asshole," Adrian sighed again. The wind blew and the trees rustled in the distance. Adrian closed his eyes. Vincent had a nice lap. Very comfortable. He should make that a standard while looking for potential boyfriends.

"Not as much of an asshole as you're roommate, I'm sure," Vincent snickered. "You should just apologize. It'll all work out."

"What if it doesn't? What if she really does hate me now?" Adrian rolled over and buried his face in Vincent's vest. He was always wearing vests. Why the fuck? No one knew. Adrian didn't really care.

"If you don't try, you'll never know," Vincent smiled.

"Godamnit," Adrian rolled on his back, "I fucking love you," he admitted. Vincent blinked a few times, confused.

"Was that a confession?"

"Ah," Adrian's face turned red. "Shit, I'm sorry. I need to learn how to think first and say later."

Vincent leaned down and kissed Adrian's forehead. "I am quite infatuated with you too." Adrian wasn't satisfied with such a simple kiss. He put his hand behind Vincent's neck and forced him down again, giving him a nice proper kiss this time. Wasn't the most romantic of locations for a good make-out session, but neither of them seemed to care until an old religious woman walked up and poured a bucket of ice water on the two of them. She didn't say anything. She just left a bible on the bench and walked away.

"Let's go back to my apartment," Adrian sat up. "It's not that far and I don't want you to catch a cold."

Vincent laughed nervously, "People are ruthless, aren't they?" Adrian grabbed his hand and smiled. He didn't say anything for the duration of the walk.

. . .

"Hey," Ran Mao stared at Adrian and Vincent as the two walked in. "Sorry about that one time, I never apologized for punching you."

"Don't worry about it," Adrian said, dragging Vincent to his private room.

Lau whistled. "Don't forget the condoms, sweet cheeks," he said. This earned him a good slap from both Mey-Rin and Ran Mao.

"Sorry, my apartment isn't the best," Adrian apologized. "But, at least you can get out of those wet clothes?" he tried to find the good in it but couldn't.

"You really want to undress me, don't you?" Vincent snickered.

"Yes? What? No! No, that's not what I meant," Adrian grabbed his pillow and hid his face.

Vincent grabbed the pillow and took it away. "It's okay. I want to undress you too, if that's alright," he said. Adrian nodded.

The two escaped the prison of their wet garments in the safety of the bathroom. The door was locked and the air was warm. The shower ran behind them. Adrian didn't have to imagine what Vincent looked like underneath his many layers of clothing anymore. Vincent didn't have to imagine how many different scars Adrian had.

Adrian got behind the curtain first and dragged Vincent in. He pinned the man against the wall and watched as the water traveled down his skin. Adrian ran his hand through his hair so that his excessive fringe would stay in place. "Shit," Vincent's eyes widened. "You're really attractive."

"Thanks?" Adrian tried not to look Vincent in the eyes. He wasn't used to having his face seen. Vincent cupped Adrian's face and kissed him. The male closed his eyes and allowed himself to be sucked into it. The steam of the shower was nothing compared to the heat shared between them. They wanted to become one as soon as possible.

Adrian ran his hands along every inch of Vincent's body that he could reach. He grabbed his hips and pushed him closer. Their, now hard as rock, dicks grazed each other. Adrian moaned. That part was an accident. Vincent saw it as an opportunity to gain further entry into his mouth. He moaned again.

The two separated, panting in each other's arms, a string a saliva mixed with the water still running connected their mouths. "What are you into?" Vincent asked.

"I like to keep an open mind..."

"But, what are you into?" Vincent grinned.

"Ah, well, don't judge me but," Adrian paused and bit his lower lip. "I kind of have a thing for feet?"

"Feet? Really?" Vincent looked down. He meant to look at his feet, he hadn't really stared at them too closely, but instead he saw Adrian's raging hard-on. He decided to turn his attention back to Adrian's face.

Adrian knelt down and picked up Vincent's foot. The guy was caught off guard and fell backwards into the wall. He braced himself, not entirely sure where this was going. He had a lot of scars on his feet, for one reason or another. Hopefully that didn't bother Adrian's foot fetish or anything. Adrian brought the foot to his mouth. He licked it. Vincent laughed. He couldn't help it. He was ticklish. Adrian was beginning to understand Tiny Dick's obsession with being knocked down. Vincent's laugh, even though it wasn't directed at him, still made him feel inferior. He enjoyed it.

The more Adrian licked the more Vincent laughed. The more Vincent laughed the harder Adrian got and then, well, as all do, he came. Adrian stood up and pinned Vincent to the wall. Oh, how the tables turned so drastically. "You said blowjobs weren't that intimate, but what about handjobs?" Adrian whispered into his ear.

Adrian grabbed Vincent's cock and felt every piece of it. His hand was riddled with scars just like the rest of his body. His coarse hand moving up and down repeatedly. The fact that he touched the tip at just the right time or occasionally slid Vincent's dick into the cracks between his fingers...Vincent was beginning to think that Adrian had a bit more experience than what he said he had.

He kissed Vincent just at the time that he assumed Vincent would release. Vincent's back arched and their chests connected as he moaned into Adrian's mouth. This was certainly an encounter neither of them had ever had before, but neither one hated it either.

The water turned cold and Adrian promptly turned and shut it off. Damnit. They weren't even in the shower that long. He grabbed a towel and began drying himself off. Fuck. He wanted to go further than that.

"Feet, really?" Vincent questioned, suddenly wishing he had taken better care of his feet. He was reckless as a kid, always running around without shoes and stepping on glass and nails.

"You have marvelous feet," Adrian promised. "You have a marvelous everything, actually," he admitted.

"Thank you," Vincent smiled. "I'm glad. You aren't so bad yourself, you know?"