You're the guy from the bathroom incident...

Grell walked into the classroom fashionably late. If anyone else had been up all night putting people in their place, they'd be late to class too. But, grad school waits for no dominatrix. She sat down and sighed. The teacher obviously noticed her lateness. The guy next to her attempted a smile. She wasn't in the mood of needless flirtation.

"I'm a lesbian," she growled and threw her stuff on the desk. It usually worked with no-good men.

"Please don't misunderstand," he tried to say, "I'm just offering you my notes from the beginning of the lecture..." Grell snatched the notebook out of his hands, but shot him a glare for good measure. Wait, didn't he look familiar?

"You're the guy from the bathroom incident, aren't you? I should apologize for that," Grell said. She examined the notes carefully and scrambled some shit down. Today wasn't her day. The professor stared right at her for a good ten minutes, likely wondering why she bothered to show up at all.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled. "Shit happens," he said, before returning his attention back to the lecture. Grell stared at him for a moment. He wasn't her type. He also wasn't ugly. But he still wasn't her type.

"I'm not actually a lesbian," she whispered. She could see the tips of his ears get red, cute. Maybe he was her type after all. But she never trusted men. Never could. Hated them so much she'd rather be a woman.

Class was dull. The only thing that kept it interesting for Grell was the increased amount of red on this poor guy's ears. He tried his best to avoid glancing at her but it didn't work in the slightest. Had he ever had a girlfriend? Had he ever gone on a date? Grell found herself thinking more and more of these types of things. Maybe she was the one that was falling for him. That was a first.

"Here is my number," she said, finally. "Pick a place and I'll meet you there at 6 tomorrow," she winked and walked off. The guy stared at the paper, completely bewildered. All he had done was lend her notes. Now he got a date? That seemed a bit strange. But, he smiled.

. . .

"That was such a fucking mistake," Grell downed her drink and slammed her head on the counter. Adrian patted her back. He knew that when she called asking for him to come out, something of the rant variety was going to take place. "I shouldn't have given him my number. Now he probably thinks I'm some easy bitch. Damnit. Why did I get carried away?"

"Aren't you some easy bitch?" Adrian brought the glass to his lips. "That's what all the rumors in high school were like anyway. I didn't believe them, but you seemed to tell me countless times how true they were. And then there was that one time in the car after prom where yo-"

Grell slammed her hand on Adrian's mouth. "I thought we agreed never to bring that time up again. Fucking asshole," Grell frowned. She ordered another drink and downed it. This was going to be a long night if she kept this up.

"As long as we are talking about cute guys. That date you helped me with the other day went well. I think he likes me, despite the fact that I'm a royal fuck-up," Adrian smiled. He thought about Mr. Beauty-Mark and couldn't help but grin.

"Did you tell him about our work?" Grell looked up at Adrian from her perfect pillow, the counter.

"Yeah, surprisingly he didn't seem to care," Adrian shrugged.

"You're so lucky. You're gay so you get to come out one time and all other gay guys just fawn all over you. Being a woman is shitty. Guys think they can walk all over you and then, boom, you're in a shitty mess."

"Grell," Adrian frowned. "Being gay isn't that easy."

"Adrian," Grell sat up and looked him right in the eyes. "If I walked up to any guy in this establishment and told them I wore kinky leather for a living do you know what they would do? They'd spit on my shoe and call me a prostitute. Society loves glorifying women when it's for men's personal gain but otherwise, it's shit. Females are property."

"Being gay isn't all rainbows and sunshine, Grell," Adrian frowned. "I thought you, of all people, were close enough to me to realize that." Adrian sighed and got up. "Good luck with your date, Grell. If you're kind enough to open up to him." Adrian walked out of the bar and made his way home. Grell was left alone to ponder all of her decisions that day.

"I'm a royal fuck-up," she sighed.

"Grell? Grell is that really you?!" a tall dark and mysterious man from high school walked up and sat next to her. She groaned. This bitch. Wasn't he dead yet?

"Haha, Sebastian, what a surprise. I never thought I'd see you again," Grell smiled and sat up.

"Aren't you the guy that supposedly fucked all the jocks? What have you been up to lately?" Sebastian asked. Wow, what a great way to start the conversation there buddy.

"Aren't you the guy that supposedly got an STD? What a coincidence meeting you in a place like this? Looking for your next one?" Grell continued smiling.

"Look at you, still as bitchy as ever," Sebastian returned the smile. He was drunk, that was painfully obvious, so Grell wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible before he suggested something stupid. Too late. He grabbed her bag and puked in it. Damn drunk. She grabbed it, smacked him on the head, knocked him out, and left him there. On her way out she threw the bag in the trash and left.

"Men," she growled.