~*~ Societatis ~*~

Liza’s POV

By six pm Elijah had come home and Rebekah had gone out. I still hadn’t spoken to Nik since I had gotten here, as someone always moved me to a new room, so he didn’t kill me. Even though he was one of my best friends I knew that he would probably kill me, seen as I was a stranger. I presumed he knew I was here as him being a hybrid, he could smell me as human blood was very potent. But he wasn’t completely heartless, so if I stayed out of his way for now he wouldn’t kill me.

I was sat in the living room, but I had no idea where Elijah was. It probably wasn’t the best way to sort out the star to get their memories back, ignoring everyone in this house but it just felt so horrible that they weren’t the people that they’d been before.

No one ever came to the house unless they lived here, but there was a knock of the door. I paused for a second. I didn’t feel like it was the right to talk to them, as they were different to the way they were before, and it was just hard.

I waited to see if Elijah was going to get the door seen as it was his house. He called out to tell me that he was going to get the door. I heard it undo before the high pitch girly squeal came from behind it.

“Hi Elijah, is Rebekah or Liza here? It’s really important,” Bonnie voice spoke.

Instantaneously I stood up and made my way to the hallways to see Bonnie stood in the doorway.

“Hi Bonnie,” I smiled, as Elijah excused himself from the conversation.

I stepped forward closing the front door behind me hoping that the front door didn’t lock behind me.

“Liza. I have some really great news. And by great I mean extremely great news. Societatis disappeared from the Stella Commemoration. You did it. You only have three more to get rid of,” She grinned practically bouncing on her spot.

“That’s great. I need to work on the others. I haven’t even spoken to Nik yet, and I’ve barely talked to Elijah and Kol, but I’ll figure something out. I might start with Elijah, making him see me as family seems the easiest out of the last three,” I sighed.

It was great news that I only had three more points to get rid of, but I still had a lot of work to go until I had their memories back.

“Don’t worry Liza, it won’t be too hard. Elijah is a family man, if you just try to be nice to him, then he’ll want to make you think that you’re a member of the family, as it’s clear he already cares about you like a daughter. Just work hard,” she smiled softly.

“I guess. I’ll go talk to Elijah in a minute, try to ‘get to know him’ better. I love him so much; it’s so hard not to be able to have him here for me. I know I’m going to destroy it, but showing them that I care for them too much,” I sighed.

“You can do it Liza. Think about it, the quicker that you befriend them all again, the quicker they’ll be back the way that they were before,” She smiled.

I nodded softly.

“Well I’ve got to go, so you go and talk to Elijah for a bit and then the star will be done in no time,” She smiled.

She quickly pulled me into a hug before leaving me on the doorstep. I turned around attempting to open the door but it turned out the door actually did lock. I rang the doorbell but no one answered.

Sighing I bent down so I held onto the letter flap.

“Urm… Elijah can you open the door please, I locked myself out. Thank you,” I called into the house.

Out of nowhere the door opened, catching me off guard. I fell forward into the house so my body was sprawled across the floor with my face pressed against a pair of spotless overshined shoes.

Pushing myself up, I looked up to see a bewildered Elijah stood there with a quizzical expression on his face.

“Sorry,” I gasped standing up stumbling as I tried to steady myself on my feet.

“Do I want to know?” He asked with a smirk.

“Probably not.”

It was surprising that that was the most normal moment that I had experienced with Elijah since he lost his memories of me.

“Well, I’ve cooked dinner, if you’d like some,” He smiled softly.

It was actually surprising for someone who doesn’t need food is actually such a good cook. He had cooked me dinner nearly every night, and I was glad how great a cook he was.

“Thank you Elijah,” I smiled in return.

I closed the front door, before following him into the kitchen were two plates of food were laid out.

We talked about our day in the general sense, before he made the conversation turn a little more serious.

“Liza, I know you will probably be surprised about this town, but there are many dangers here, but I thought it was best for you to know, but you should also know that we will do our best to protect you,” he stated calmly.

“You’re talking about the supernatural aren’t you?” I smirked.

“What?”

“The supernatural, vampires, werewolves and witches? I know about them Elijah. I know what you are, I know what your family are,” I shrugged.

“How?”

“Your brother is Klaus Mikaelson, only an idiot wouldn’t put the two together. I’m sorry that I never told you that I knew,” I sighed.

Now he just needed to not ask me how I knew, as I hadn’t really lied to him about anything, I just adapted the truth, but I didn’t know how to do that now.

“So how do you know?” he questioned.

Shit.

“Urm…” think Liza, think, “My fiancé was a vampire,” idiot, “That’s why it was so shocking he got some sort of amnesia. I didn’t know that was a thing.”

“It isn’t. Well for what I know, but I am very sorry for what happened to your fiancé,” he smiled softly.

I sighed. Well I blagged that well. I should really make notes on the lies I’ve told him, as that’s where I was clearly going to screw up and they’d realise they were all lies. This wasn’t going to be good.

A/N- 

Hello, so I just wanted to say, from today, if you comment with 'update please' and nothing else I have the right to annoy the shit out of you. Please comment on my stories but be productive, constructive criticism, what you like, what you don't like, what you want to see. Any of those. Just comment with something interesting, or something that makes me laugh or makes me want to write more for you. And to see how many people have read this, comment below a joke, any joke, cheesy or cliche or just funny. Thank you.

Question Time: (I'm now doing this seperately to my author's notes and they will be questions about the book, about you and other random crap as I want to get to know you guys)

How do you like this story?

Do you like the title?

Do you like Liza now?

What do you want to see?

Do you want them to get their memories back?

What's your favourite TV show?

Is there any other fandoms you'd like to see me write a fan fiction about? 

Notification:

If you want a one shot from me, PM me what fandom and I'll tell you yes or no and you can add more detail to the idea, thank you.