~*~ Stella Commemorationem ~*~

Liza’s POV

For the last couple of nights I had stayed with Caroline, seen as I only had a few friends in this town, and she was probably the one I got along with the most. Also her Mum knew all about the supernatural, and it was easy to explain my predicament to her, seen as she knew the Mikaelson’s also.

But today at around six am, I was woken up by my phone ringing. On the other end was the chirpy voice of Bonnie Bennett. How anyone could be that happy, at this time in the morning was beyond me, seen as I was still half asleep. She told me that she hadn’t slept for nearly forty-eight hours, but she had finally found a loophole to the Mikaelson’s memory lost.

She refused to explain the whole thing, and what needed to be done, until I went over to her house. I did attempt to bargain with her for an hour more sleep, but she insisted that Caroline and I should go there now as she had already told Jeremy and Rebekah to turn up as well.

It wasn’t as if I didn’t want to get their memories back; I was desperate to have the three Mikaelson’s back in my life as them but I also needed sleep. I hated the need for sleep that human’s had as it intervened with so much. As a vampire, sleep wasn’t important so you have a lot of time to do anything you wished whereas now I had to do everything around my sleeping schedule.

I woke Caroline up, before we made our way to Bonnie’s house. I didn’t bother getting dressed, and just stayed in my pyjamas, when we reached her home, she let us in leading us to her living room. In the room sat Jeremy (who looked almost as tired as me) with Rebekah and lots of books sprawled across the room.

“So why are we all here?” Rebekah frowned.

“Yeah Bonnie, don’t you only need Liza? So why are we here?” Jeremy questioned.

“I know you’re tired Jer, but I haven’t slept in a long while. I have read through each grimoire I could get my hands on to look for a spell to reverse the consequences of bringing you back to life Liza. But I couldn’t find anything, until I looked through one of my Grams’ old ones I’d never knew existed. And I found a Stella Commemorationem. It’s a star of Remembrance. Pretty much we need to put the blood of the person who has the spell on them, onto the star. This means when you fill in the points of the star, their memories come back. You just need to fill in each point to get their memories back,” Bonnie beamed practically jumping up and down in her seat.

I nodded. I didn’t care what was on the star; all I cared about was doing whatever I had to, to get their memories back. I’m sure that the things I had to do for it wouldn’t be too bad, a witch must of invented the spell meaning whatever has to be done  with it wouldn’t affect nature’s balance as that’d go against everything witches stand for.

“Okay. It can’t be too bad,” I smiled softly.

“I don’t really know what the points stand for yet. The writing is a bit messy but I’ll figure it all out once I get a bit of sleep, as everything is blurry,” Bonnie giggled.

Most people got grouchy after a lack of sleep but Bonnie seemed to become rather hyperactive and delusional. I didn’t know whether I liked it or not, as at least she wasn’t horrible like I expected her to be as she was tired, but she was also a little annoying with her being fidgeting continuously.

“Well I’m guessing that all of these things involve Kol, Elijah and Nik, meaning I need to find some way to get closer to them. I wonder who could help me with that,” I sighed acting clueless, but stared at Rebekah waiting for her to respond.

“No. I’m not going to help you Liza. You can do it on your own,” She scowled.

“But Rebekah, you promised that you’d help me. All you have to do is get me close to your brothers. You could tell them I need a place to stay. I’m staying with Care at the moment, so you could tell them I have no place to stay, and tell them that I should stay at your house. If you insist they’ll agree,” I smiled trying to be persuasive.

She let out an extended sigh, rolling her eyes. I know she wasn’t too impressed with me needing her help, although I’m sure it made her feel better about herself as she felt more superior than me. It was odd what made Rebekah happy, but I guess if I could make her happy she’d want to actually help me get her brother’s memories back.

“Okay. I’ll tell them when I go home, that you haven’t got a home, or any friends, so you need us to take care of you. I’m sure Elijah will take pity on you, but I highly doubt Nik and Kol will want you to move in with us. You know how they are,” Rebekah shrugged.

I knew she was reluctant in wanting me to be happy, but it was nice that even though she didn’t want to do it she still did. At the moment she had her brother’s attention on her, and only her, so she was more than happy. She didn’t have to help me, and she certainly wasn’t doing it out of remorse, but either way I was glad she decided to help- although she probably at an ulterior motive which wouldn’t be good.

“Thank you Rebekah. It means a lot that you are actually helping me. You could have said no. I promise you that I won’t let them block you out like they did before. I just need them back in my life, but it’s too weird to have them have no memory of my, as my whole life involves them,” I shrugged, “I honestly appreciate it.”

“Don’t get all soppy with this Liza. I’m doing a good thing for you; don’t make me change my mind. I did kill you after all this is the least I could do as a repayment,” she stated with her scowl still on her face.

I let out a soft chuckle. I hoped this time around Rebekah and I could actually get along in the slightest. It wasn’t nice hating the sister of my fiancé. She had been in my life from when I was a child and not once did we get along, but this time if we had to work together, we would hopefully become at least civil.

A/N- What do you want to see?

What do you think so far?

What do you want Liza to have to do for the Stella Commemorationem ?

Do you want Liza to forgive Rebekah?