Day 2

Teegan's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. i stretched my arms and yawned. I looked at the clock

3:57pm

Damn it was a long night.

Me, Ivan and Diamanté were flaming eachother all night. these guys were funny!

Bre and Amir did a freestyle, which wasn't half bad until they started being goofy. Zonnique, Angel, Raya, Alix, Caden and Ivan had a dance competition, which turned into goofiness.

They begged Ali and Zonnique to do a duet, and then Diamanté joined in and made it a trio. it was good as a duet, bad as a trio.

Oh and of course we took plenty pictures, videos, and snapchats. because who truly has fun without capturing the moments on camera?

The last time I looked at the clock, it was a little past 8 am.

Now you understand why we slept until almost 4.

I looked at my surroundings.

I was laying on the floor, which was made super comfortable by the boys, by putting down multiple layers of blankets that covered a big part of the living room floor.

Me, Diamante, Angel and Bre were on the floor. I bet mante looks like the man with all these girls laying next to him.

Pshhh.

Zonnique and Alix were laying on a reclining chair, Kianie and Raya in another.

Ivan laid out on the dining table, Caden on the island counter top.

And Juvuan and Ali cutely laid up together on the pull out couch. nothing too touchy tho, just his arm wrapped under her on her waist and her head on his chest.

Well, I'm pretty lonely, I'm the only one awake.

Guess I'm playing a prank on someone.

😈

I got up as quietly as I could and made my way to the kitchen. I got a few cups and filled them with water and made my way back in the living room. I poured the water slowly on Mante's pants so it looked like he peed on himself. it make it worse for mante, I got a yellow marker and put it in the glass to make it yellow, and poured it on the sheets around him.

I put all the evidence away and laid back down and smirked.

PeeBoy

I drifted back off to sleep.

Angel's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around at everybody to see them still asleep

It's 4:27pm

I looked down and saw...

OH HELL NAH

"WHAT THE FUCK DIAMANTÉ" I yelled causing diamanté to jump awake and make the others get up too

"What you yelling for Ang?" Teegan said

"I know this nigga did NOT piss on himself" I screamed "not next to me!"

Diamanté's eyes shot open and looked down.

"I ain't piss on myself! idk what this is!" he yelled back

"Aye bruh, it look like piss." Juvuan said laughing

"Nasty ass! you need to sleep on the toilet! you grown and still pissing on yo self in yo sleep!" I said getting up

Everyone was laughing. besides me cause this nigga was really laying next to me pissin on himself.

"Pissy ass little boy!" Ivan said laughing