I Have a Dad

What's cracka lackin ? (:

Aaliana's POV

When Angel pulled up into the parking lot of the guys hotel, I took a deep breath. What was I thinking coming here? I should tell them to turn around.

Rayanna: "nope, we're not turning around"

How the hell?!

Me: sighs "I'm nervous"

Kianie: "for what? He's your dad.

Angel: "yea he is half of you"

Me: "well I have 3 points to make. 1. I haven't seem him since I was born"

Rayanna: " well technically you see him a lot"

Me: I didn't know he was my dad then! 2. He's Princeton from Mindless Behavior . I could be completely irrelevant to him. "

Angel: "you're not going to be irrelevant to him! He's a grown man and you're his daughter"

Me: "3. What if he doesn't want me?"

Kianie: "if he doesn't, oh well. But I'm pretty sure he would love you. Now come on and lets go have a talk with him"

Me: sighs "fine"

We walk to the hotel room and knocked on the door.

Ray: inside the room "who is it?"

Rayanna: "Raya Angel Kianie and Aaliana"

Ray: "Princetons daughter and friends?"

Prod: "nigga let them in!" opens door "hey y'all"

Angel: "hey"

He walked into us into the living room, and took me to Prince's room.

Prince was listening to his iPod laying on his bed and Roc was texting laying on his bed.

Roc: "wassup Ali"

Me: "hey Roc"

Prince turned around and saw me standing at the door. He smiled at me, took his headphones out, and sat up on his bed. Roc and Prod left the room to go join Ray and the girls in the living room.

Princeton: "come sit"

I walked over and sat on the edge of Roc's bed in front of him.

Princeton: "look Ali, I'm sooo sorry for not being there for you. When I got your mom pregnant, I didn't know how to tell my parents, managers, or friends. I thought having a baby would ruin my career. I will admit that I didn't want anything to do with you. When I turned about 22, I thought about you and your mom. I was wondering how y'all were doing, or if she even had you. I didn't know if you were a boy or a girl. I wanted to find out, but I had no contact with your mom, or anybody. I'm sooo glad we finally met, and you're a beautiful as well."

Me: "Prince-"

Princeton: "I'm forever here for you now, call me Dad" he smiled

Me: smiles "Dad, I'm really glad I can call someone that. Because 15 years of having no one but my mom is really" starts to tear up "it's hard, y'know?" tears start to fall "All my friends had someone to call dad, daddy, or something like that, but I only had a mom. A mom which I hate to pieces."

I cried hard. He got off the bed and hugged me while I buried my face in his chest. This feeling, felt good. I had a father comforting me when I was crying. I felt, loved. It felt so right.

I stopped crying and looked up at him. He kissed my forehead. I have a dad!