Get it? Got it? Good.

Jacob's POV

Issa: "so did she see the messages from Tiana?"

I shook my head "I don't think so, she didn't say anything about it"

Jawan: "Mann you're fifteen kinds of stupid. How you gone yell at her for looking at messages from your mom? You just made yourself look soooo guilty"

We heard Diggy unlock the door and come in singing 4 Letter Word softly.

Diggy; "wassup?"

Issa: "nothing, talking about how possibly Ali knows about Tiana"

Diggy: "the Tiana you -"

Jacob: "yes that Tiana. Now hush, Kianie still in your room sleep"

He came and sat in the circle with the rest of us.

Diggy: "I told you not to. I told you she was just another fan that you was gone get caught up with. Now you got the girl following us all around the states tryna get a good fuck every night"

I sighed. I knew what he was saying was true but I didn't want to hear it. I wasn't forcing her to travel around with us, but she comes from a rich family, and either drives or flies to wherever we go. And comes to all our concerts. I feel bad about doing that to Ali, but I guess not bad enough to stop, cause I was meeting her in this very hotel tonight.

Jawan: "Diggs is right tho, Ali gone beat yo culo!"

They all started laughing, because of Ali, everybody now knew what culo meant.

Diggy: "stick her foot right up that narrow culo of yours."

Jacob: "should I tell her before she finds out? Or just wait?"

Jawan; "man it's whether you want to get a beating now or later"

Jacob: "I'll take later. I can't break no news to her right before her birthday"

Just then Kianie came our of the room. She rubbed her eyes just like that was the best sleep she had in a while.

Kianie: "hey boys, thanks for letting me sleep here Digg, I'll see y'all later"

Us; "alright"

As soon as she was out of the room, and we heard her close the her room door we started talking.

Issa: "you think she heard?"

Diggy: "I don't know, she looked pretty tired and just woken up to me"

Jawan: "yea, she probably was so tired from Diggy beating that up"

Diggy: "man I ain't smash her, she passed out in the hall and I brought her in here"

Issa: "man to raped her?! She gone get the whole group and they gone tag team you!"

Diggy: "I ain't hit that! I swear. I went for a walk after I laid her do-"

Jacob: "laid her? I knew you did it with Kianie"

He threw his hands up in surrender.

Diggy: "whatever. Believe what y'all want, but I ain't get into that."

Kianie's POV

I had actually been up the whole time. I was just waiting for Diggy to come back and hope that he would come in his room. But that was a fail. But I did learn something. Jacob was cheating on Ali with some girl named Tiana. Oooooh when Ali finds out! But I'm not gone just tell her, Ima get proof, but not until a few days after her birthday. I can't do her like that. That's my girl but no way in hell am I gonna ruin her 16th birthday. I was gone see that I talk to this Tiana chick myself, and pray I don't kill her. Cause Ki'Aniala can and will get crazy. I told the boys bye and went into our room.