I like em all

Last chapter ended with Ali and Jacob going into the room..

I followed behind Jacob into the room nervous. He locked the door behind me once I came in.

I looked up at him to see him starring at me.

Jacob: "you are REALLY beautiful"

He started walking towards me.

Jacob: singing "She's the prettiest thing that you ever did see, you may not see her in the magazines"

I blushed and he grabbed my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck, while he put his hands on my waist.

Jacob: "but I know that she gotta be made for me, cause we fit together so perfectly"

Then, he kissed me. JACOB ONEAL LATIMORE KISSED ME!! It wasn't one of those quickie type kisses, it was long and passionate. He then pulled away.

Jacob: singing "oh" kiss "she the baddest yea yea she the baddest" kiss "oh" kiss "she the baddest yea yea she the baddest.

I can't believe this was really happening, and he was singing my FAVORITE song. I just had to pitch in, with my version of course.

Me: singing " I'm so impressed cause he got it all, so beautiful I see are your flaws"

He then pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard. He started kissing on my neck, leaving marks. He brought his lips back up to mines and kissed me again.

Diggy: TIMES UP!!

He slowly pulled away from my lips and looked me in the eyes.

Jacob: whisper sings "I like em all, I-I like em all"

He then walked away from me opening the door. I walked out while he smirked at me. Oh lord!

We sat back in the circle and everyone kept looking from me to him. It was quiet until Jawan spoke.

Jawan: "girl he tore that neck up!"

I looked at him confused. What was he talking bout?

Alix then handed me a hand held mirror.

Alix: "look at your neck"

I looked at it and saw 3 hickeys on my neck.

Zonnique: is Prince gonna be mad at you?

Me: shrug shoulders "I don't know him enough yet to know"

Bahja: "what you mean you don't know him?"

Me: I uhm, just found out he was my dad today.

Breaunna: really? Like your mom never told you or anything?

Me: nope, I apparently look like my mom, so at their meet and greet today they noticed me.

Everyone just sat in an awkward silence until my phone rang. It was Dad.

Me: "hello?"

Prince: "are you ok?"

Me: "uhm yea I'm fine"

Prince: "oh ohkaay, just making sure. Are the boys trying to get with you?"

Me: crumples paper "h-hello? I c-t hear y-you." hangs up.

Jacob: "everything ok?"

Me: "yea it's all good"

Next thing you know there is another knock on the door.

Bahja: "got it" goes and opens the door. "uhh, hey Prince"

When I hear "Prince" I quickly put my hand over my neck in a non awkward way, and cover the rest with my hair.

Prince: "Ali, what's wrong with your phone?"

Me: "nothing, just bad connection I guess"

Prince: "ok, what's up with your neck?"

Me: "uhh, just a crick. I'm bout to crack it now"

Prince: "ooh I'm good at that. Let me"

Before I could protest he had already removed my hand from my neck. He just starred at it.

I saw Diggy and Issa from behind Prince's back mouthing "Run!" to Jacob.

Prince: "where did these come from?!"

Me: "uhh, I got them yesterday"

Prince: "why didn't I see it earlier then?"

He seemed a bit mad.

Jacob: "uhh, Prince we were playing 7 minutes in Heaven and I took it too far"

He was saving me!

Prince: "alright, Ali come up with me"

Dammit! I mean I love MB, but I was having a bunch of fun with them!

Me: "it was just a game! Chill out dang! It's not like me and him are gonna have sex, I'm not a whore!"

He looked at me for a moment then grabbed my arm.

Prince: " i said let's go!"

I snatched my arm away and folded them.

Me: "and I said no!"

Everyone in the room gasped as if I just cursed him out or something.

Princeton: "stay here then. Don't look for my help when you get pregnant"

Then he walked out.

Issa: "my parents would've snatched the dreads off of me if I said that to them!"

Zonnique: "chill, he overreacted and she was a little offended. But she'll learn that's not what you say to your dad as she spends more time with him"

Angel: "Well Liana, we gotta go now. Promise not to forget about us, ever"

She walked over and hugged me, tears forming in her eyes.

Kianie: "Whenever you're in Atlanta, or close, call us and we'll be there"

She too hugged me with tears. Raya came and hugged me without saying a word. That's weird, especially when she's always talking.

Me: "Raya"

She looked at me and I saw the tears coming down her face. I went and hugged her tight and she broke down crying.

Me and Raya have known each other for the longest, ever since we were5 years old. This was my other half right here. I hate leaving her, but I have to. No way am I going back with my mom.

Me: "Raya don't cry, I'm gonna come back and visit. Call, text , everything. I'm not gonna forget my pooh pooh"

She smilled.

Raya: "I love you girl"

We hugged one last time and then the girls left.

Alix: "well I'm sleepy, goodnight everyone"

Everyone else: "me too, goodnight"

I asked alix to borrow some clothes and she let me. After I changed, I made my bed on the incredibly comfortable couch. After about 5 minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

Around 3am ..

I felt something tickling my neck. I smiled and turned over and went back to sleep. I then felt something again.

I got opened my eyes and saw Jacob smiling at me.

Jacob: "hello"

Me: "couldn't we have this conversation a little later?"

Jacob: "of course, but do you wanna sleep in my room? My bed is a lot more comfortable"

This boy tryna get in my pants already?!

Me: "uhm, I don't think that's a good idea, you know, big and girl in a bed.."

Jacob: "well can I sleep here?"

Me: "I guess that's fine"

I scooted over so he could lay down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in between my neck and shoulder.

Jacob: sings softly "cause we fit together so perfectly" whispers"goodnight"

He kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep. Im already liking the perks of being with my dad.