Arriving in New York

So . I had this really long chapter typed up. And guess what? It's gone. So I'm just about to sum up the first half of what happened. K? Kay.

They woke up, got ready, got on the tour bus and headed for NY. Jacob persuaded Ali to sleep in his room, and she did. They didn't do anything but sleep. Breaunna snuck into the room while they were sleeping, and took a picture of them cuddled up sleeping. Soon after, Jacob and Ali wake up and join everyone else in the living room. Breaunna puts the picture on Instagram, and tag Jacob and Ali in it, then gets 10,000+ comments. Prince sees the picture and calls Ali to yell at her about it, but she changes the subject and makes him forget about why he called her. They do this twice. Ali's full name is now Aaliana Na'Veah Perez. They stop at a rest stop to give everyone some fresh air, and they have 2 hours left until they arrive in NY. Ali and Prince have a discussion about the picture, and Prince tells Ali she doesn't need to have pictures of her out there like that, even if Jacob is her boyfriend. Ali tries to explain to him that her and Jacob aren't dating, but he doesn't listen. Prince asks Bre to take the picture off Instagram, and she does. They get back on their buses and finish their travel to NY.

Ok, that was like 3 pages right there, because it had a bunch of dialogue, jokes and everything. But I didn't feel like re-typing it, because it wouldnt have been as good because I would've forgot some things. But ok, now to the rest of the story..

(Prince's POV)

Me: "Man Ali Is a piece of work"

Ray: "it's like that with teen girls tho"

Prod: "yea, my niece aint no joke, she's sucha drama queen"

Me: "I mean her and Jacob, I just feel like they're gonna fuck at anytime and Ali's gonna get pregnant."

Roc: "you got to trust that she won't. Because shes already told you she's not ready for all of that. So take her word for it"

Ray: "hold on, what ever happened to your kid?"

Roc: shakes his head "His mama won't even let me see a picture of her. She's gotta be like 14 now."

Prod: "my little boy is 8, but she doesn't know me either.

Ray: "look at us. We're all having responsibilities that we can't take care of because of this music career. We're grown men with children that don't even know us. We gotta do something about this"

Prod: "yea man, we gotta find our kids. "

Me: "i love how he's right but he don't even have a kid."

Ray: "cause I wrap it up!!"

Roc: "I did too!"

Ray: "then maybe you shouldn't have got the cheap breakable kinds of condoms."

I laughed. Were grown men that need to provide for our kids.

(Aaliana's POV)

We were all sitting in the living room talking and joking around. I logged on to Instagram and saw I had about 50 new followers.

Me: "Bre I think that picture got me 50 new followers on Instagram"

Breaunna: "how many do you have now?"

I went to my page and looked,

Me: "237"

Bahja: "that's dead. We gotta get you a bunch of followers, ASAP!"

Me: "how we gone do that?"

Zonnique: "first, change your name to Aaliana Perez instead of King. Then, me Bahja Bre and you take a picture together, and we post it on our profile and tag you in it."

Diggy: "what about us? I want everyone to know I know Lil Perez!"

Bahja: "ok so Ali you take a group picture with Diggy, Jacob, Issa, Jawan, and Alix, and then put it on your Instagram. Then all of us will share you, and tell everyone to follow you."

They had this all figured out. It was a sneaky way to get their fans to become #TeamAli ! They would think they could get to know me more to get to know them more. Genius!

Me: "ok, but we should make silly faces, so they won't think im taking pictures at a meet and greet."

Breaunna: "good thinking"

We took a bunch of pictures and posted them on Instagram. As soon as we did that, my follower count went from 237 to 3872!

Me: " Raya gonna be so jealous!"

Jawan: "Why?"

Me: "she wants to someday have ... In her follower number, and I'm closer than her."

We talked and joked around with each other until we got to NY.

Bahja: looking out the window "we just passed the 'Welcome To New York' sign"

Zonnique: "were in New York!!"

Me: singing "Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"

Alix: joining in With Ali "there's nothing you can't do"

Bahja: "These streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you "

Girls: "Welcome to New York. New York, Neeww Yorkkkkk!"

(I used to LOVE that song!)

Issa: "Ali you sing?"

Me: "na, not at all"

Diggy: "you should, you sound pretty good"

Me: "boy stop, I sound a mess"!

Bahja: "liess. You should sing more often."

Me: "negative"

The bus stopped outside of a hotel.
Everybody quickly got off the bus and into the hotel.

Me; running behind them "was there a rush or something,?"

Jawan: "we have to hurry and get off before fans notice us. "

Me; "ohhhh"

Prince: "Mini Perez"

I turned around and saw my dad.

Me: "daddy Perez"

He hugged me.

Me: "daddy are you comfortable with having the world know I'm your daughter?"

Prince; "of course,"

Me; "so if we took a picture right now, and I posted it and put 'me and daddy' you wouldn't care?"

Prince: "nope, you want to?"

Me: rocking back and forth on heels "kinda.."

Prince: grabs my phone and goes to the camera "Roc! Come take this picture of me and Li"

Roc: walls over and gets my phone and takes it "aww, such a cute daddy daughter moment" fake cries

Me: "oh hush" grabs phone

Bahja: "INSTAGRAM!!"

Me: "yea, mine!"

Bahja: "too late, already took it on my phone and put it on there!"

Me: "ugh, well daddy we gotta take another one, since SOMEBODY wanna steal"

Bahja: shrugs shoulders and smiles

We took another picture, well actually 2. One with me and him smiling. And the other with Prince hugging me tight and kissing my cheek.

Zonnique: "picstitch those 2 pictures and put them on Instagram"

I did what she said and posted it, with the caption "Me and Daddy <3 @princemisfit"

Almost immediately, I started getting likes and comments.

Deanna143: is Prince your real dad? Or just playing around?

MindlessBabe: Uhh, I think Prince is a little too old for you.

YoSoyJanae: she faking y'all, that ain't her daddy. She gone send Prince to jail for rape, and ima be the first to knock her trifling ass out.

TF? Lemme put this irrelevant hoe in check.

I went back to comment on it, but I saw a few had already beat me to it.

Starquality: Princeton is Ali's real dad, no lie.

My_Dollhouse: agreed with @starquality , biological and everything.

YoSoyJanae: @my_dollhouse @starquality Y'all could jus be saying that because that's y'all "friend"

Na'VaehPerez (Ali): @YoSoyJanae don't believe me, cause I really don't gaf, I know who my dad is, and that's all I care about.

Haydee_lee: @YoSoyJanae just got dismissed by @Na'VeahPerez !!

Jasmineeee: @Na'VeahPerez you and Prince look adorable. @YoSoyJanae have a seat ! 💺💺

I got tired of reading the comments so I got off and sat in the lobby waiting for them to get our rooms.

Jacob: sits ontop of me "hey"

Me: "hi Jacob"

I push him off of me and he hits the ground. I open my mouth with a :O face mixed with a :} face.

Me: "I'm sorry Jay!"

Jacob: being dramatic "All I wanted is to say hey, but you push me on this dirty filthy floor!"

Me: "boy do you see how nice this hotel is? They probably keep it so clean in here that you could eat off the floor!"

He made a semi disgusted face that was pretty hilarious. I was dead laughing when my phone rang. Not bothering to look at the caller ID, I just answered it.

Me: "hello?"

??: "So you think you big timing now that you're with your dad?! You just up and leave and run off with them like he actually wants you? You bad now?"

Without looking at the caller ID, I already knew who it was. My mom.

Aalilah: "Just see how long he puts up with your sorry ass. I cannot wait til he let's you go so you'll come crawling back here. I'll make you wish you NEVER left."

I just sat there listening to her, tears welling up in my eyes.

Ray: "Yo Ali, what's wrong?"

Aalilah: "I'll keep your room the same for now, just in case your big dreams don't work out, which I know won't. You know why? Because you're a ungrateful bitch!"

When she said that the tears came like waterfalls down my face. I put her on speaker so everyone could hear her.

Aalilah: "You ever wonder why Prince left? Cause he didn't want your sorry ass. I'm glad you ran off with him. Both of y'all can be sorry together. With that lame ass group. Mindless Behavior was the shit 16 years ago. Them niggas old now. It's time to let it go. But I guarantee I'll see you soon. Just as soon as Mr. Perez gets tired of your slutty ass."

Prod: walks over to me and takes my phone "Aalilah that is no way to talk to her. Everything you're saying is wrong. Princeton loves this girl, and she's definately not a slut. You can be talking when you didn't even know who the father of Ali was until she was 3. You slept with so many guys that you couldn't even take them all to Maury. So shut that shit up, because None of us want to hear it."

Bahja,Breaunna,&Zonnique: "DISMISSED!!"

Prod hangs up the phone and gives it back to me. Everyone came and suffocated me with a group hug. Telling me everything is ok, and that I won't ever have to deal with her again.

We finally got into our rooms. Boys in one room, then next door was Girls, and next to us, MB.

In the girls room, there was 3 rooms. Bre with Alix. Me and Bahja, and Zonnique got the last room to herself.

I went into our room and laid face down on the bed. I started to think about what Prod said. Did my mom really not know who my dad was until I was 3? Did she really get around like that?

As I was in thought, Bahja walked in and plopped down on my bed next to me.

Bahja: "cheer up girl. Don't let that bitch of a mom bring you down like that. She obviously wants you home cause she misses you, but is telling you in a rude bitch style way."

I nodded my head and smiled a little.

Bahja: "ok, so fill me in on you and Jacob."

Me: "I don't know"

She gave me this "Nigga-If-You-Don't-Tell-Me-The-Truth" face

Me: I smiled "I mean I guess he likes me.."

Bahja: "girl that boy is in love! even Ray Charles could see that!"

Me: I laughed "well.."

Bahja: "well, get together already! Prince sees the chemistry between y'all and doesn't seem to have a problem with it"

Me; "I'm not just going to walk up to the boy an ask him out. And plus, the fans ain't taking Prince being my dad to peachy, I'll just be pushing it having them know we're dating"

Bahja; "just don't tell the fans then. We all can keep a secret"

Just as I was about to say something back, Jacob stood in the doorway and knocked.

Jacob; "can I come in?"

Bahja: looks at me and then to Jacob "Yea, I was just about to go see what Nique is up to." walks out.

I sat up and Jacob closed the door behind him and sat next to me.

Jacob: "so.."

Me: "soooo.."

Jacob: "you ok? You know, after the whole psychotic mom thing?"

Me: "yea I'm fine. Thanks"

Jacob: "so uhm, you know how things have been lately"

Me: "what do you mean?"

Jacob: "you know, you, me.."

Me: "yeaaaah?"

Jacob: "well I was wondering, uhmm" scratches head "you wanna uhm, get together?"

He was so nervous so I had to play with him.

I looked at him with a disgusted face.

Me: "I know we've been all close and everything, but.." I trailed off "I'd love to" smiled.

Jacob; hits me playfully on the arm "I thought you were about to say no! You had me scared."

I just smiled at him. Next thing you know he leaned in and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he started exploring with my tongue, as was I. He laid me down on my back and continued kissing me, as he crawled on top of me. He then moved to my neck and started kissing and licking. He didn't suck this time, I guess because he doesn't want me to have anymore hickeys.

Breaunna: walks in the room and quickly closes the door back. "Ali Prince is here!!" she said it in a whisper yell.

Jacob got off of me fast and I got up.

Bre; "Jacob get under the bed, Ali pretend you were sleeping. I'll come back when he leaves" she then ran out the room

Outside Ali's room, No ones POV

Breaunna: " Ali is sleep Prince"

Prince: "Oh ok, we'll when she gets up tell her we can go shopping"

Breaunna: "alright, but I wanna go too!

Alix: "and me!"

Zonnique: "Star does too!"

Bahja: "Bahja también quiere ir!" (Bahja Also wants to go)

Prince: "I guess so, but Ray Roc and Prod are coming too, don't want to be a grown man with a bunch of teenage girls."

Alix: "yea yea, I'm going to wake her up, we'll be over in a few"

Prince: "ok" leaves.

Zonnique: "That was waaay to close"

Alix: "yea I know, Prince needa stop popping up so often."

Breaunna: "but on the bright side, I stopped a baby from being made"

Bahja: "they were bout to do the do?"

Breaunna: "he was ontop of her kissing her neck"

Zonnique: "they are going a little fast don't you think?"

Alix: "I know it's all Jacob pushing her that far, cause I can tell Ali isn't the type to do the freak things."

Breaunna: "yea Jacob is a freak though"

Zonnique: "well lets go get her, I'm ready to shop!"

Bahja: "agreed"

They went and got Ali and then went to MB's room, and then headed to the mall.

Sorry it's so late. I had 2 EOCT's this week, a project, and 2 Tests. And then I had to rush to do everything because I missed a day of school because I went to a funeral. But enjoy this! I'm gonna try to update Be A Big Boy soon. Byeeee .