chappie 25

Niall P.O.V

I look up at the stars. It was finally a clear sky so I laid down on the smooth grass and looked up at the rare scene.

Then I look at her. Her eyes were still glued to the stars and I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she is. Boy did she change me.

"Stop looking at me, it's creepy" I only laugh and take her hand. A few more minutes pass before I get bored.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?" She rolls her eyes

"The tickle monster" I smirk, knowing exactly what's going to happen.

"The tickle mo-. No. Niall, please. No no no no." I quickly move on top of her and tickle the hell out of Gi. Her contagious laugh making me laugh.

***

I wake up to two brown eyes staring at me.

"Get up!" Gianna yells and pats my messy hair. She then walks into the kitchen. I put on black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just put a snapback on. Before I'm able to walk into the kitchen my phone begins to vibrate.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Niall?" I recognize the voice immediately.

"Harry, mate, what's going on? How are you?"

"Nothing much. I heard what happened with you and Kyle."

"Yep. I moved in with Gianna, I don't know if he stayed in the house."

"He moved in with me. You're still stuck with that Gianna girl?"

"Yep"

"Shit, can I call you back? Sorry, bye."

Before I could answer, he ended the phone call.

(A/N)

I seriously don't know what I'm doing with this fanfic.