Chappie 14

Kyle's P. O. V

Last night was wonderful. We watched a movie and had a popcorn fight. I love seeing her laugh whenever I threw the buttery goodness at her. After the movie, we played 20 questions. Did you know her favorite pet is a dog? She never got one though which made me feel bad for her. Then we cuddle in my room and watched re-runs of Full House. Eventually, we fell asleep. I wonder what Niall did? I didn't find him in his room. I'm kind of upset with him for cheating on Gianna with her best friend, but that's his problem.

I ruffle my hair to the side and change into a black and white baseball long sleeves shirt and dark jeans. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, Niall comes through the front door. He doesn't look angry or happy. Hmmm

"Oh, mornin'. Thanks for doing what you did last night." His hair is a mess and he is only wearing his blue button down and pants. Where is the expensive jacket i got him for his birthday?

"No problem. Where's your jacket?" The dark grey jacket was really freaking expensive.

"I uh must have left it at her house," he mumbles. I decide not to say anything about it. The fact that he went to Alivia's house was enough for me.

"Gianna's birthday is coming up." i change the subject

"Cool, lets throw her a party!"

"Alright, I got to go to work, cya."

"Later" The last thing I see is Niall faceplanting on the couch. Doofus.

***

(3 days later)

"Niall, is everything set up?"

"Eh yea I think so." Today is Gianna's birthday and we r throwing her a surprise party. We invited a few of her friends, even Alivia. We sent Harry to pick her up. Zayn should be hear any second with Perrie. I fix my denim jacket and remove the dirt from my red shirt underneath. It's weird having me, Niall, Gianna, and Alivia in the same party but this is her party.

"Do I look good?" I hear Niall ruffling his hair and I turn around to see what he is wearing. He is rocking a black jacket with a red and white collar and black skinny jeans.

"Not bad" a few minutes later Harry send me a text that they will arrive in 2 minutes. He was right, we heard the car park and turned all the lights off. As soon as we heard the door open and the lights turn on, we screamed Happy Birthday. She was genuinely surprised and had a beautiful smile on her face. Alivia ran up to hug her and Niall kissed her.

"Guyssssss! You did all this for me!!" She looked around and saw all the party decorations. We didn't reply. She knew the answer.

I took a couple of shots with the boys but I'm not that drunk. Niall was. So was everyone else. Except Zayn because he didn't want to be sloppy around Perrie. I see Niall stroll over to Gianna and whisper something in her ear that made her blush. I wish I could do that. Alivia, Gianna, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, and Niall all made a circle so decided to join them.

"Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Eh truth" Zayn isn't a wimp. He just doesn't trust drunk teens.

"Is it true that you like Perrie?" Harry an Perrie has a smirk plastered on their face. Zayn hesitated to answer.

"Ugh ok. Yes" everyone looks at Perrie who is bright red.

A couple of dumb truths later, it was Alivia's turn.

"Kyle, truth or dare?" she slurs

"Truth" You can't blame me. She took a sip of her cup and continued.

"Is it true that you fucked me, to get over Gianna?" What the hell?! Gianna is surprised but Niall is nervous.

"Um no" please don't say anything else

"So you didn't fuck me?" oh god. Ok think Kyle think! Wait what was my plan? Boy cheats on girl. Girl finds out. Girl runs to me. She has to find out.

"No" there were a few gasps and Gianna looks like she is going to punch both of us at the same time.

"So one of you twins fucked me and i want to know who" Damn Alivia and her drunken ways. After a few seconds, Gianna finally understood.

"Niall, tell me the truth." she looks at Niall who has no bitten all his fingernails.

"I- I'm sor-" before he could finish Gianna runs to the bathroom. I guess that knocked some sense into Alivia because she ran after her.

Gianna's P. O. V

Omg omg omg omg I can't believe this. I've never been cheated on. Ever.

"Gianna, I didn't know." Alivia is beside me. I don't whether to be mad her or not. Because she is the only one here to comfort me, I forgive her. I hug her and start to cry. I never knew this would hurt so much.

After a few minutes of just hugging Alivia gets an idea.

A/N

MERP

I tried my best. I had drum and guitar lessons todaayyy. I want to be able to play 1D

:)

Vote

Comment

Don't do drugs