Chappie 21

Niall P.O.V

I remember everything about last night. Me cuddling with Alivia. As we were cuddling, I realized we were just friends. I don't feel the same electricity I did with Gianna.

Gianna.

I tried forgetting about her but I just can't get her out of my head. She's probably with Kyle right now.

Kyle P.O.V

I finally get out of my bed. I haven't been to the coffee shop in a while.

Quickly putting on a white t shirt and jeans, I use my hand to ruffle my hair.  I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and make my way to Starbucks. Winter is finally beginning to give up as it is sunny out and quite warm. 

The bell rings as I open the door and is immediately greeted with the smell of coffee. Walking to the line, I notice the cashier workers. Oh shit.

"Hello, welcome to Starbuck, how may I-" Gianna stopped mid sentence as she looked up at me.

"Hello," Way to go Kyle, hello? really.

"What would you like?" She waited for my order, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I want a french vanilla medium coffee," I order with a smile. She leaves to go make my beverage I take out the money needed to buy the drink. She hands me the drink and I give her the money, still no eye contact.

"Come sit down with me, please?" I ask her. After much thought she finally gives in and takes a seat opposite me.

"How've you been?" I break the silence.

"I know what your trying to do, Kyle." Gianna stares at the table and plays with her fingers.

"...and what might that be" I smirk.

"Your trying to get me to like you again, I don't like you like that anymore I've moved on." She sighed.

"What about Ni-" She interupts me by saying she won't forgive him for what he did. I decided it was time to go, I finally realized that I will never get her.

But neither will Niall.

Gianna P.O.V

Why did Kyle have to bring up his twin? I'm still hurt form what he did when he was drunk. Now, I can't get him out of my head.  His deep blue eyes and perfect smile.  No no, I did not forgive him yet.  Ever. I won't forgive him ever.

I take off my Starbucks apron and clock out.  I wonder how Alivia doing. She's probably with Niall.

I need to do something fun today. OOO I can go to the Sun. I walk home and change my shirt into a tight tank top and jean shorts. The shorts are...quite short ;) 

I can't go to the Sun by myself so I call up Alivia. She was glas that we were meeting up again. She's my best friend and I missed her. 

Alivia and I met up at the bar, we hugged and said sorry and stuff. Then, we got drunk. Like really drunk. We made an extremely smart decision to go on the dance floor. At first, I danced alone but a guy put his arms around my waist from behind.  I didn't know his name but I'm already turned on.

"Mmm fancy seeing you here, baby." The guy had an irish accent. Now, I don't if it was the fact that I knew it was the bad ass twin or it was the alcohol running through my body but I turned around.  Niall's hair was a messy but sexy.  He wore a tank top with the american flag on it. Honestly, he looked hot. Niall continued moving my hips with his hand and gave me his fmaous smirk. God damn, I drank too much. All of a sudden, I kissed him. He immediately kissed back. What am I doing? This is all wrong...but so right. Our tongues collide with each other in a drunken make out session. We moved away from lack of breathe. Niall grabbed my hand and moved me out the club.  He spotted his car and opened the back seat. We entered and were immediately all over each other. His hands were everywhere, and I mean everywhere.  Don't get me wrong, my hands went straight to his abs. 

I moved my fingers to his belt buckle and Niall stopped. 

"I want you." I slurred. Niall shook his and said you were going to regret. He gave me a bottle of water that II chugged.  After a few minutes, I was sober enough to realize that I just made out with Niall.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Memories of the night where he almost raped me flooded through my mind.

"Gianna, I'm sorry, please one more chance, please. I was drunk and I'm sobering up, I didn't have one beer tonight. Please," Niall continued pleading. I need to forgive him. One, I can't stop thinking about him. Two, he realized his mistake. Three, well he's super hot.