Chappie 11

Kyle's P. O. V

"Hey Zayn, hows it going?" I spot him on a bench texting someone.

"Nothing much, mate. You?" he answers putting his phone in his pocket

"Worried" I say truthfully

"Worried why?"

"Niall is dating this girl Gianna, and I think he is just using her for her body."

"Looks like a love triangle" he laughs. I know its true. Twin vs. twin i guess.

We start walking to Wendy's so we can have lunch there. How healthy of us.

"You know Perrie, right?"

"Duh I know Perrie, why?" If you don't know Perrie well then, she is my one of my close friends.

"Wellll, I took her out to dinner yesterday."

"So, I took her to breakfast last sunday." I say a bit confused on what Zayn is trying to tell me.

"No mate, like a real dinner, like like a...date" He sighs, finally telling me the whole thing.

"So your dating, thats wonderful!" I'm genuinely happy for the guy. I didn't know he liked Perrie. He's not very good at sharing his feelings, like Niall.

"C'mon Kyle lets go to the field." he says, kicking his soccer ball with him."

"Hey, wait up!"

Niall's P. O. V

Soo, if you didn't realize, last night didn't work out the way i wanted. I'm not okay with that. Every girl basically undresses me with their eyes when i walk past them. Why won't she? Maybe she wants to wait until marriage. If she does, then I'm running.

She left this morning cause she had work. There is nothing for me to do so I call up Harry.

"Hello?" he says, it sounds like he just finished eating.

"Hey mate, what are you doing today?"

"I'm thinking about going to The Sun." The Sun, oh the memories. The Sun is where all the hot girls go, and when there are hot girls, there are guys. So its pretty much where everybody goes. Did i mention they have a bar?

"I'll come with you." I haven't been there in a while.

"Thats great, I'll meet you there."

***

I step into The Sun and immediately look for the bar. I never drank that much, only a few times i have gotten wasted.

"A beer" I say to the bartender

"Anything for you, sexy" I ignore her comment, looking for a girl my age.

She hands me my drink and take a sip. I don't know where Harry is, probably with a girl. Somebody who looks like a worker here steps on the stage.

"Can i have your attention everyone." I turn around to face him, he has a name tag but i cant read it from here.

"Er we will be having karaoke today, so instead of picking volunteers we will pick randomly." everyone who is drunk starts cheering.

I'm not a fan of singing. I haven't really tried but still. I probably have a terrible voice anyway. I see a light from the ceiling land on a girl with dirty blonde hair. Everyone starts screaming.

"Settle down" the guy is still holding the microphone

"Ok young lady, you will be singing...We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus!" everybody in the crowd whistles and cheers. When she starts singing people start dancing.