Chappie 16

Niall's P. O. V

3 weeks.

3 freaking weeks of being single.

3 weeks of doing the same thing.

I get up, call Harry, drink, go to the club, drink, find easiest girl in the club, drink, get the easy girl, drink, repeat. This first week was quite fun,but after that I wanted to just throw myself out the window. Even Harry admitted he wants a girlfriend...

Also, 3 weeks of thinking about Gianna and Alivia. Speaking of the devil.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey sexy, meet me at my place."

"Ok bu-" And she hangs up on me. I quickly get out of bed. Putting on a white sweater and jeans. I don't feel like doing my hair so I just shove a beanie on top of my head.

The drive was quiet, ringing the doorbell and shivering a bit from the cold. A girl answers the door, look about 8.

"Who the hell are you?" she asks, well shes not 8

"I'm Niall, let me in" she pushes the door opened to let me in.

"Zoe, who's at the door?"

"Your soon to be boyfriend." Zoe says and runs up the stairs as Alivia appears.

"Hey Niall."

"Soon to be boyfriend?" I ask smiling. She gives me a brief hug, ripping the beanie off my head. I gasp trying yo cover my messy hair.

"Damn Niall, you look hot."

"I get that a lot."

"And to answer your question, we are just friends." she smiles showing her dimples. I take this moment to snatch the beanie from her hand, laughing.

***

Alivia's P. O. V

We spent about a half hour just chasing each other. We played strip poker, leaving Niall in pants and boxers and me in a shirt, bra, and underwear. We both suck. We are now at the park, still in the little bit of clothes we are wearing. I see a set of swings and start running, putting my hand over my chest so my boobs stop flying everywhere. Niall followings and starts swinging on a blue swing.

"I hope these don't fall." He says looking up. I jump on his lap as he is swinging. He lifts his leg to make more room for me on the swing. Damn hes strong. He wraps his arms around me, letting me forget that we are half naked, outside, during the winter. I look up at him, finding him already staring at me. He leans in a bit but moves back, unsure of what to do. Oh, fuck it.

I grab his hair to pull him closer. As our lips meet, Niall lets out groan. He tightens his grip on my waist, as i grip his hair. I would grips his shirt, if he had one. I move my hands to his abs, running my fingers over them. Niall deepens the kiss as his tongue explores my mouth. He jumps off the swing never breaking the kiss and leads me to a lake. There is actually a tent there, which is why we are here.

So much for 'just friends'