Chappie 22

Gianna P.O.V

I woke up in a car with a gigantic headache.  What the fuck did I do yesterday? I remember going to the club and...oh god. I looked aroung the car, good Niall isn't here.  I'm not ready to face him yet. I know I forgived him but I still need time to myself.

After a few minutes, the door open, scaring the hell out of me. Niall climbed in, next to me.

"Good morning," He smiled. I couldn't but smile too once I noticed the two aspirins in his hand. I chugged it down with water and thanked him out.

"Niall, we didn't um-"

"No no, you wanted to but I stopped you," He replied.  He stopped me from having sex with him.  Isn't that all he wanted in the first place?

"Why did you stop me?" I curiously asked.

"Because I knew it would be something you would forget." Niall replied looking down at his feet. I thanked him again and we just sat there in silence.  Not the awkward silence, the good silence.  

"Have you changed?" I broke the silence.

"No, I didn't bring any clothes with me," Idiot.

"I mean, did you change your personality, the way you act. Are you still the badboy that I met in Starbucks?" He rapidly shook his head and took my hand.

"I'm not a bad boy anymore Gianna. I was a badboy because I didn't have a girl.  Now I have you." Awwwww.

I kissed him, believing him and his sincere reply. He kissed back and our lips moved in sync. He is a damn good kisser, that's for sure. I don't know why but I sunddenly got extremely horny. I moved my legs over the console between us and stradled him.  He moaned just for the contact and continued making out. I noticed his hard member on my thigh. Looks like I'm not the only one. I stopped kissing him and smirked.

"Something wrong?" He smiled. I moved my legs back to where they were in the first place and buckled my seat belt, giggling.

"You tease!" My boyfriend exclaimed. I just continued to laugh as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove to my house.

When Perrie saw him she started yelling at him, I quietly explained to her that we are together now.

"Oh," She laughed. I brought Niall up to my room. He quickly pushed me onto the bed. I gasped and he creepily moved towards me.

"That was not a very nice thing you did to me in the car," He whispered too close to my ear. I gulped as he lifted his hand about my stomach.  Before I knew it, he started tickling me. At first, I was giggling like a maniac but then I needed air.  I was yelling at him to stop whilst laughing, whilst gasping for air. 

"Say 'Niall is the sexiest man alive!" He laughed. I shook my head and he continued his abuse.

"Okay okay, Niall is the sexiest man alive!" I shouted. He removed his hand from my tummy and layed on my bed. 

This is going to be a great day.