Real or Not Real?

Code — ?

(Villain Deku AU)

(Pro Hero AU)

"You're so slow."

"Shut up. This is a patrol. We don't need to go fast."

Katsuki huffed and crossed his arms. 

"Bitch."

Shoto laughed. "No need to be all salty Bakugo."

Katsuki pushed away a tree branch tickling his face and growled. The two heroes where in a small forest behind an abandoned brick building. They were on their daily patrol, scouting for villains or anything bad.

Shoto held up a finger to silence the other boy. 

"Shh. I hear something." he said softly. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Maybe it's the sound of your-"

"Boo!"

Katsuki screamed and jumped back, raising his arm out to attack whatever had jumped from the lush green bushes. Shoto stumbled back as well and laid his eyes on the figure.

A boy wearing a black jacket was there, his hood covering his head. 

"Gotcha!" he giggled. "You should've seen your faces!"

Shoto narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" he asked. "Some villain delinquent?"

The boy laughed icily, sending shivers down Shoto's spine. He took off his black hood to reveal soft dark green curls springing out. 

"Aww, maybe you can ask your friend," he replied. Shoto looked at Katsuki, who gave him a look that said 'I have no idea who he is.'

The boy frowned slightly. "Bakugo forgot who I was? How sad." he pouted. 

"Answer my question or we'll bring you down. Who are you?" Shoto repeated.

"No one special," the boy said.

Then Shoto felt a sharp pain in his back. 

The boy was behind him now, holding a knife in his hand.

"Did you just cut me?" Shoto asked, touching his back. Sure enough, he felt a tear in his costume. 

Giggling, the boy nodded. "Yup. I can do another if you like."

Shoto looked at Katsuki. "Bakugo, let's take him down." he said. 

Katsuki grinned devilishly. "Say no more half 'n half."

The two sprung into action. Shoto used his fire to try and toast the boy, who just jumped away, making sure the fire spread onto the trees. 

"Whoops! Looks like there's gonna be a little wildfire," he said. Shoto used his left hand to freeze his opponent.

The boy used his knife to cut away the ice, but got slightly frozen in the process. Katsuki ran toward the boy, palm extended for full blown explosion.

"Katsuki Bakugo," the boy said out of nowhere. He had disappeared.

"Quirk: Explosion."

The knife was raised and brought down. Katsuki aimed his explosion toward him right after the blade barely sliced into his back.

A cloud of smoke appeared. The boy in the black hoodie coughed and stood up, his fingers still wrapped tightly around the knife.

"Not bad." he smiled. "You've really improved."