Chapter 6: Newbie and Introductions

March, 12, 1953

Cassadee's POV:

"Hey 12144 and 12145, meet your new Cell mate, 12146." Dr. Whitmore scoffed to us, as he literally chucked someone into a cell, I think next to Lozo.

"I will be back, for you 12145, Welcome to The Augustine, you are now 12146, I don't care about your name or previous endeavors; I am Dr. Whitmore and you shall address me as so." Dr. Whitmore commanded him as he slammed the door closed and stood in front of my Cell.

Just starting me down, as if he was waiting for me to show some sort of emotion, I wasn't going to give him the pleasure. He scoffed and walked off.

I heard a male grunt and I pressed against the bars to Lozo's cell, trying to catch a glimpse of the stranger. "Hey, Hey, Mate over here." Lozo crawled over the bars that looked into the cell where the stranger was tossed inside.

"Who are you and where am I? Ugh, I feel like shit." The Other Male groaned and his voice made me swoon. He must be the sexiest guy alive, because his voice made me shiver.

"Whitmore College, your at the Augustine and I am Lorenzo, but you can call me Enzo." Lozo informed the newbie and I smiled.

"Oh and this is-" Lozo started to introduce Me, when my Cell door opened and Dr. Whitmore grabbed me. I whimpered but followed and prayed he wouldn't do anything to horrific to me.

Filleted, stabbed, abused and as usual, feeling violated, while Dr. Whitmore dropped me off into my cell.

"No, Blood Today for anyone, I want to. See how well you heal. Without blood to help you heal." Dr. Whitmore sneered, while Lozo and Damon growled.

"You will rot in hell, for everything you've done and all the suffering you ever go through, it will never be good enough." I growled to him and laid there as I tried push away the pain from his Dissection.

"Yeah and so will you, so see you in Hell 12145, until then Enjoy the accommodations I have provided for you." Dr. Whitmore sarcastically replied, making me want to hurt him until he can't even escape himself, as he has done to us.

He left, leaving us in complete darkness and me waiting for my wounds to heal, so that my pain would fade.

"Lozo, I want this nightmare to end..." I growled and leaned against the wall, imagining him sitting against the wall like me, looking at the wall, but imagining a better place.

"Jesus, how many of you are there and why don't you just break out?" The newbie asked us sounding irritated, Lozo and I both Scoffed.

"Because, you can't escape, not with all the vervain they pump into the air and inject us with. If we could escape, don't you think we would've done so, before you got here?" I asked him and scoffed at his stupidity.

"Jeez, no need to get all witchy about it, but seriously how many of us are here? I mean, besides Enzo, You and I?" The mysterious voice asked me and I moaned as I laid down, because sitting was irritating my wounds.

"Just us three, however there was one more Guy but..." I got choked up while explaining Gage's death, it's bad enough that he Killed Gage, but then he had to destroy my last hope, my family.

"Our friend Gage Passed away a while ago, I am not sure when exactly because I am not even sure what the date or year is." Lozo explained as he tapped the concrete floor, probably lost in thought.

"Oh wow, sorry to hear... So who is the female that was speaking?" He asked and I sighed. I can not afford getting attached to anyone again, because it ended so well last time.

"Right sorry, I am Damon Salvatore, the best looking Vampire to ever exist, but you can call me Damon." Damon introduced himself and I frowned. That name, sounded familiar, but I don't know why it sounded familiar.

"I am Cassadee Melbourne, I once worked here, though I was only aware that we were just observing you Vampires, I never knew that Dr. Whitmore hurt the Vampires. Soon enough, I ended up one of his test subjects, because he needed a woman to 'experiment' on, thus leading to here." I told Damon and started to nod off.

I don't even know how much time has passed since New Years, but I hope that all of this ends, I just pray that Dr. Whitmore pays for everything he has done.