PROLOGUE

Okay not sure whether or not I should continue this one so just leave a *COMMENT*, *VOTE* on whether or not I should continue this. Of course if you know ANY other Vampire Diaries fans then, please *SHARE* the link to this story.

Okay, I am done, now please enjoy the Prologue.

Minor Changes like, Gage's Number (11041 to 12143). Sorry but the previous numbers didn't seem right.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PROLOGUE

Whitmore College, October, 5, 1948

"Cass, Dr. Whitmore needs to speak to you it is concerning, 12144 & 12143." Drew informed me, I have been with the Augustine's for about a Two years now and we only have Two Vampires here. 12144 goes by the Name, Lorenzo, but he prefers Enzo; 12143 goes by the Name, Gage and to be honest, I would be pretty torn up if either of them died.

I stood from my seat and straightened out my lab coat. "Yes, of course please bring me to Doctor Whitmore." I told him and followed him to our Leaders offices.

"Ah good to see you Cassy, how is Devin doing?" Dr. Whitmore asked me and I shrugged. You see, my little brother, Devin, he has 'Nodular sclerosis Hodgkin disease', he is only four years old and has to fight so hard to stay in this world, he is the reason I am working here. I am trying to help the medical world develop so that I can save my Brother from the pain that he has to live through every day of his life.

"Um, Fighting hard Doctor, something I wished he didn't have to do." I told him getting Choked up at the thought of my little Brother.

"Wonderful, so would it be correct of me to say that, the very reason you are working here is to help your Brother?" Dr. Whitmore asked me as he sat there with a smirk and crossed his arms across his chest.

"That you would be willing to just about ANYTHING, to Heal your Brother, even Die?" He asked me and I wasn't sure how to answer that because, if I said no then I was a horrible sister, but if I said Yes, then I could possibly die a twenty-one year old Virgin, Who Dedicated Seventeen years of my life, to trying so desperately to save someone who will die, because of the lack of medical knowledge.

"Yes, but-" I barely got out before hands were roughly grabbing me and dragging me away. "NO! PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU DR. WHITMORE, I DON'T WAIT TO DIE!" I screamed and struggled to try to escape but it was no good.

"Just calm down Cassy, In no time you will be helping your Brother live the life he should live. You just need to make a couple more NEEDED sacrifices for the good of Medical knowledge." Dr. Whitmore told me, but I wasn't about to die and leave my Brother.

Before I could even try to fight more, they had me in the same cell as Gage and strapped against the wall. I stared at him tears falling down my face and sobs racking my body. Just what the hell is going on here at the Augustine and why am I being drug into it.

The people who helped get me set up in here quickly exited and locked the cell door. "You know what your supposed to do 12143." Dr. whitmore spoke cooly and I never wanted to rip someone's heart out so badly, not that he had a heart to begin with.

"I am so sorry Cassy, Please don't hate me, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to-" Gage was explaining to me and it made me cry harder because he was one of the nicest Vampires I have ever studied. Lorenzo was growling on the other side, I could hear him and that made me more worried about the situation unfolding before my eyes.

"ENOUGH, Just do it all ready 12143!" Whitmore said frustrated, as he slammed something against the bars of the cell, that I was stuck in.

Again, before I could even try to beg them to spare me, Gage's wrist was pushed against my mouth and I was swallowing his Blood. I tried to move my mouth away from his wrist but he just moved with me.

Finally he removed his wrist and I spit out what blood I hadn't swallowed. "Go die in hell you bastard!" I screamed at Dr. Whitmore and fought as hard as I could to rip the restraints off so I could kill this asshole.

"You had better pray that you swallowed enough blood to live through this-" Dr. Whitmore said before something sharp was shoved into my chest.

I gasped at the pain, he hit something vital but at this moment I was in to much pain to care. I struggled to try and stay awake but it was getting harder as everything else gets dimmer. "No!" I heard someone Holler, but it seemed so distant, just like my problems.

Then finally there was no pain, no breathing, there was just nothingness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*COMMENT*, *VOTE* & *SHARE*.