Chapter 1: Nickname, Pain & Dreams

Only difference here is, I changed Gage's Number (11041 to 12143) & Cassadee's Number (11042 to 12145). So that they would match up with Lorenzo (12144).

thank you, please, Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1: Pain & Dreams

Whitmore College August, 12, 1949

"I've figured it out Gage, Lorenzo will be Lozo!" I smiled and laughed in glee at the childish nickname for Lorenzo. This was what was keeping me from just completely losing it, little happy moments like these. Lozo chuckled and shook his head at me. 

"Okay fine, if I am 'Lozo' then you will be Little Cass." Enzo concluded and I shrugged because the nickname could've been worse. Though it was nice to be laughing and getting to know these two more. 

"You will be the first Female Vampire I've ever dissected, I've been wondering how different female Vampires compare to male, come with me 12145." Dr. Whitmore spoke excitedly as he opened the cell door, interrupting our conversation and pulled me behind him. 

I have narrowly avoided being cut apart and examined by Dr. whitmore for almost a year thanks to Lozo and Gage. 

Both Lozo and Gage bared their fangs at Dr. Whitmore as we passed by them and I sent them a weak smile. Though I knew in a few short minutes that I would be screaming in agony like Lozo and Gage. We couldn't do anything because we had lots of Vervain in our systems, making us weaker. 

Dr. Whitmore wasted no time in strapping me to the table shoving more Vervain in my system, that all in its self hurt like acid moving through my veins and he was at the ready with a surgical knife. 

The knife cut away my shirt, then moved from the material of the shirt to my skin, he sliced from my belly button up to my Breast bone as I screamed and cried in pain. 

I bared my fangs, but that did me no good, because he also filleted my flesh away from my rib cage. "You asshole I will get you back for this!" I screamed at him as I whimpered in pain and tried to think of happy things to escape from this. 

No matter what I did he continued to dissect me as if I wasn't in pain and screaming at him to stop. 

After what seemed like days of pain, he had Examined my insides, cut out my uterus, cutout my liver, cut off my nipple and cut off some skin from my thigh. 

Finally he pushed my skin back together, un-strapped me from the table, threw some other tattered clothes on me and pulled me off the table. I nearly cried in relief that I was being brought back to my cell, but the relief went away, as he literally tossed me into my cell, I cried out in pain and growled. 

He left and the lights turned out, I was left laying there feeling violated and in some serious pain. I hope that when this guy finally died that he died in the worst possible way and with no mercy. 

I silently begged God to save us from this hell, as tears rushed down my face and I was laying on my side hugging myself. 

"Cass, little Love I know you can hear me and I just want to tell you that I am so sorry that you had to go through that... Enzo and I have tried to keep him away from you and I am so so sorry." Gage cooed to me, as if I was an infant or something, but that's all right It is nice that these two were being kind to me and not putting a blade to my skin, in the name of Medical research. 

"Its all right Gage... I-I understand... Thank you." I barely got out because the pain was making me want to pass out. Never do I ever want to experience this type of pain again. 

"When I get out of this Cell I am going to dissect Dr. Whitmore just like he dissected us and if he flat lines because he is too weak, I will revive him so he can suffer more." I told the guys my plan and laughed at it because it was a pretty good plan. 

"Not bad little Cass, more sadistic then I would've pegged you for,  but good, hang onto that Cass." Lozo told me and I just nodded. I healed pretty well, I think I grew back what he cut out/off last night but I was still hurting. 

"I can not wait to escape from here Gage and Lozo, because once we escape I want to ride a roller-coaster and go to Italy!" I told Lozo and Gage my dreams as I kept my mind off of my pain. 

"Yeah sounds like fun little one, but once I am out of here I want to try different blood types and see if there are any differences." Gage chuckled and I just rolled my eye, of course that would be Gages dream. 

"Once I am out of this hell hole, I am going to find Maggie and thank her for helping me keep my Humanity. After that, well, I guess I will wing it." Lozo said as he sounded like he shrugged and I smiled because that was the most I ever heard Lozo talk. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the First Chapter, please let me know if I should continue this. By COMMENTING, VOTING & SHARING.

Thanks have a great Day.