Chapter 14

It's a thursday morning, Lance and Keith were sleeping in Lance's bed. Keith woke up and started to blush. He then lifted the blanket to check if he still had his pants on, though he wouldn't mind if they were off....that's besides the point. He looked at Lance with a slight grin. He then lifted the blanket again and laid his legs on the side of the bed. (He was sitting on the edge) he was smiling and shaking his head, he couldn't believe that he was sleeping next to his crush.

Keith stood up to walk over to Lance's bathroom, to look for some advil because he knew that Lance was wasted last night. When he opened up the cabinet he found a whole bunch of pills. Keith didn't know what they were for but he didn't want to snoop around. It wasn't his business to know what he takes. Keith couldn't find any advil, so he left the bathroom to go to the door. He placed his hand on the handle and twisted it. Before he left, he looked over his shoulder to see Lance sleeping peacefully.

Once Keith got to his door, he opened it and walked in. He went straight towards the bathroom to look for the advil. He eventually found it and went back to Lance's room to place it on his nightstand with a cup of water. After he did that, he left Lance alone.

Keith then took out his phone to call Shiro. Keith was in front of Lance's of door. He was walking down the stairs while calling Shiro.

~Phone ring~

"Hello?" Shiro answered tiredly.

"Sorry to wake you up Dad. But I wanted to tell you what happened to me last night if that's alright?"

"That's fine Keith, what happened?" He said wiping his eyes and yawing a little bit.

Keith then told Shiro everything that he remembered from last night, which it wasn't a lot but it was most of it. "And yeah he's still sleeping. I got him a advil and placed it on his nightstand. But you have no idea how happy I am. I sound like a girl." Keith said while chuckling a little bit.

"That's awesome, but that reminds me. You should try to let him in more, just a little bit. Make it seem like you trust him. That's all I'm trying to say because you were going through some pain and he felt like he doesn't have your trust." Shiro stated.

Keith nodded and agreed with him, he told him that he'll try to let Lance in a little bit more. Then they started to talk about how their lives were going and when he was coming home from vacation. Later on they ended the call and Keith was smiling after that. He put his phone back into his pocket and sat on the couch to watch TV.

A couple hours passed and Keith heard footsteps walking down the stairs. He looked away from the TV and saw Lance coming, he was groaning and fixing his hair on the way down. Once he got to the bottom, Lance walked over to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and a snack. As Lance was about to walk back upstairs he saw Keith staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Keith cocked his head to the side and squinting his eyes. "Right, I'm looking at you because you look hungover. I know that because you were groaning and your eyes are a little bit sensitive to the light. Is that right?"

Lance stood there with his mouth open. Words wouldn't come out, he knew that Keith was right but he didn't want to admit it. He was still hurt from the break up. "You have some nerve to talk to me like that. I am NOT hungover ok!" He raised his voice. He sped walked over to Keith pointing at him. "Fine, he stood up from the couch crossing his arms. Prove to me that you aren't hungover, that you can look into the light and handle loud noises." Keith demanded.

Lance was standing tall and accepted the challenge. They shook hands and proceeded to the agreement. First off, Keith walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two pans and banged them together. Lance flinched just a little bit. Keith then pulled up all the shades to let the light in, Lance turned away from the light and closed his eyes. Keith then shouted in his ear, and shouted and shouted, getting closer, and closer to Lance's body. "Ok! cut it out Keith. I am hungover alright. I'm going back into my room ok." Lance grabbed a case of Coronas from the fridge and walked back up the stairs.