Chapter 7

A/N

Get nae naed on people.
I really like this song called "missin you crazy" by Russ. It's such a nice rythm, plus I would like to update you about the Characters. You don't have to read this.

Lance - dark blue eyes, curious about a lot of things, funny, caring, light brown hair, knows hes bi, romantic ish, likes Eva, loves the sunset.

Keith - Emo ish, a nice purple shade in his eyes, black hair, caring, discovering his sexuality, lone wolf, caring. From Texas.

Allura - (not dead like S8) doesn't fall for Lance, white long hair, eyes are a light blue, girlfriend of Romelle, loving. Lived in Miami too.

Romelle - energetic, blonde hair, brown eyes, caring, funny, doesn't make sense most of the time. From lived in Miami.

Eva - brown hair, hazel eyes, pianist, likes to read, enjoys sunsets, likes Lance. From France.

Veronica - sibling of Lance, brown eyes and hair, protective about Lance, up tight sometimes, chill, loves the sunshine. From Cuba.

That will be all. Now let's get into the chapter.

It was two days before Friday, Lance (I'm trying to do a flash back, to the parts you didn't see if you understand) was keeping a secret from his sister. That secret was that he was planning on going back to Cuba, the only reason why he wants to go back. Was that he wanted to see his family and keep his promise to Luis and Marco.

Lance was at school talking to Eva, he had asked her out on a date. But little did he forget was that the day he is suppose to go out with Eva is the day he was going back to his home place.

Lance's POV

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Everytime I saw her my heart would skip a beat or melt. When she laughs or speaks to me it's the most adorable thing ever, it makes me blush.

We were on the same team playing Volleyball. But I couldn't help but stare, I mean come on I'm a guy. Not all guys do this, we all aren't jerks. We just have hormones that are sometimes uncontrollable.

"Lance get the ball!" Eva yells at me. Which knocks me back into reality.

I set up the ball but instead, I tripped on my shoelaces. Eva fell down with me, I was on top and I was staring at her beautiful eyes for the longest time. My arms were holding me up; the whole class was staring at us. While I was blushing hardcore.

"I was hoping that this would happen later, if we ever become a thing." I said with a smirk. She giggled and blushed. Then I got up and put my hand out; lifted her off the grounded and continued playing. Minutes later class was about to end. Eva and I were talking while Keith was staring at us in the corner of my eye.

"Lance, did you trip over your shoes on purpose?" She crossed her arms and rose a eyebrow, grinning.

"You never know, I could have and I then I couldn't have."

Eva punched my arm playfully, she was laughing and smiling. But I told her the truth, "in all honesty, I really didn't mean to. It was on accident." I told her.

"So what are you doing after school today?" I asked nervously, my hand was on the back of my neck.

"Well I'm going to figure out what I'm going to wear on Friday. I'm thinking about wearing something casual or sexy." She winked.

I blushed so hard. My mouth couldn't say proper words, my brain melted to mush. I was making a fool of myself in front of her. Eva placed her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and then into her eyes. Her eyes comforting, my heart rate was slowing down. I was breathing in and out and calming down.