Chapter 2

A/N

That picture has no connection to the chapter

It was the next day and everyone got a refreshing start to the day. Lance was packing his bag for the trip and so was Veronica. Lance was wearing a classic white t-shirt with a jean jacket over it and that was unbuttoned, a pair of black jeans with white converse. He went to the bathroom to comb his hair and freshen up, he then brought his suit case down the stairs to the living room. Veronica and the others were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Veronica was wearing a black off the shoulder top with a pair of ripped jeans and to top that off she had some black converse on.

"Veronica, did you tell mom and dad where we were going?" Lance asked.

She shook her head and told them.

"Mom, Dad, Lance and I decided that we were going to Miami. It's not that far from home I guess but we would keep in contact. "

Luis rose his hand to be polite and Veronica called on him to speak.

"Why are you guys leaving?"

Lance got down on one knee and told Luis that they were leaving because they have reached a certain age that they had to leave the house and explore the world.

"Will you come back to play with us?" Marco asked.

Lance turned his head towards Marco and nodded, he told them that he didn't know how long he would be gone but he knew that he would come back at some point to play with them.

"Lance, when would you like to leave? Now, after dinner, during lunch?" Veronica asked.

Lance stood up and turned his head to look at her and shrugged. He thought she looked up the times the plane lifts off. But clearly she didn't, Lance told her that the best time would be after dinner. He wanted to spend one full day with his family one last time before him and Veronica left. Veronica nodded, agreeing to what Lance was saying.

During the whole day, everyone was minding there own business. Marco, Luis, and Lance were playing together outside. Mom was cleaning the house, Veronica was helping mom clean the house, and dad. Well he was outside working on his car, blasting his music on the speaker.

~ Time Skip ~

Later on, it was night time and Lance and his sister were placing there suitcases in the trunk of the car. Lance then shut the trunk closed, his mom, dad, and brothers were outside of there house. Then they got into there car and followed Lance and his sister to the airport, on the way there, Lance wouldn't stop changing the channel. Which aggravated her, she slapped his hand so he wouldn't touch the controls anymore. Once they all got there, everyone got out of the car and walked them to there gate. After minutes upon minutes, they finally found the right gate.

"Well mom, dad. This is our gate we have to aboard soon." Veronica said.

"Right but" there was a tear forming in her eyes, she hugged both of her children and the dad joined in. So did Marco and Luis, after a while of hugging and saying goodbye, Lance and Veronica aboared the plane. Lance sat by the window and Veronica had the middle seat and at the end of the row was a women that looked like she was seventeen. She had headphones on and was reading a book. Her hair was a light brown color and her eyes were light brown also, a caramel color almost. She had glasses on, then Veronica nudged Lance's arm, he was looking out the window but she interrupted his thoughts. Veronica pointed at the girl sitting next to her and Lance gave Veronica a disgust look, he then shook his head and continued looking out the window.

"Jesus you didn't need to be so rude Lance, what if she saw you?" Veronica whispered.

Lance closed his eyes and sighed then he shook his head. "She wasn't looking at me, she is too busy reading her book."