Chapter 8

A/ N

It's not fault I put memes here, I just want to share my memes with people so they can laugh with me.

Also All the Chapters are back on track I believe. Lance went back to Cuba in Ch. 6 and in 7 that was just a flashback of what was going through his mind. So we were going back in time.

In this Chapter Lance's friends and Veronica are going to figure out where Lancey Lance went. You'll get someone's POV.

It was eleven thirty on a Saturday and Veronica was worried about her brother. She had thought maybe he had got into a accident or he was kidnapped. She didn't want to talk to anyone about it, but she heard her doorbell ring. She stood up from the couch and wiped her tears away, she walked up to the door and twist the handle. Revealing a boy and a girl who were both worried about Lance.

"Who are you?" Veronica asked.

Keith introduced himself and Eva did the same. Veronica then let them into the house, they sat on the couch in the living room discussing where Lance could've gone. Or what is plan/motives were.

"On Wednesday. . . Lance and I were on top of a hill watching the sunset and we talked about stuff. Does that help at all?" Eva said.

Veronica nodded and Keith was just looking at his hands because he couldn't bare to think about what could've happened to him. But he had to keep calm, he knew if he interfered with Eva and Lance's "relationship" he would feel terrible. (They found the house through Pidge and Lance and Eva aren't dating necessarily.) Because little did Eva know, was that Keith was starting to like Lance.

"He told me that he missed his brothers and family."

"Yeah, he told me that too. He said something about a promise to them." Eva questioned.

An idea popped into Veronicas head. She told Keith and Eve to go get Lance's other friends, Pidge and Hunk. But Keith said he couldn't stay that long because he never told his dad's where he was going. (He texted them now and got permission)

Once everyone was at Veronica's house. They were all giving out locations on where he could be. They had about twenty locations. Veronica decided to put everyone in two groups. Keith, and Eva, then Hunk, Veronica, and Pidge.

Veronica gave Keith and Eva a list of some of the locations where he could've gone. Then Veronica's group went to there first location. Keith didn't want to be around Eva, but he had to since he is her partner and the person who might date Lance his. . . Friend. Keith thought it was weird that he thought about Lance being his friend.

"Alright so our first place to go to is- Eva's eyes were about to water. She handed the list to Keith. "It's the hill, where Lance and I were." She spoke with a shaky voice.

Keith realized that she was truly worried and afraid, that he might be gone forever. He was only worried as she was, both of their hearts were aching in agony. Even though, neither don't know Lance's whole life story but they both fell in with his personality. His cheerfulness whenever he walks into the room, it gets brighter and everything and everyone would be in a better mood.

"We'll find him Eva. He couldn't have gone that far. Once we find him, everything will go back to . . Normal." Keith comfortingly said with his hand on her back and then pulling her into a hug so it wouldn't seem awkward.

--------

After a while, Eva and Keith went to all the locations on the list. They were hoping that at least one of them, Lance would be there but he wasn't. Veronica and her group didn't find him either. (If they did they would call Keith and Eva to tell them)