Chapter 9

A/N

I decided no meme today. Just a wholesome dog with a leaf hat.
BIG WARNING: MENTIONS OF CUTTING, SORRY THIS WILL PROBABLY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME PEOPLE. IF IT TRIGGERS YOU THEN DON'T READ.

While Eva was driving to Veronica's, she was singing her heart out; excited as ever. Once she pulled into the driveway; walked inside and her smile slowly fades. She saw Keith sitting on the couch with Veronica, telling her everything. Telling her the news that Eva was going to spoil.

"Oh Eva! Keith was just telling me that my brother is ok." Veronica said.

Eva shot a glare towards Keith, seeing him smirk made her fill with slight jealousy. But little did Keith knew that she was talking to him on the phone not to long ago. So that is exactly what she did, she told them that she had conversation with him and Keith's eyes were wide.

"Oh yeah, what did he say then?" Keith asked skeptical.

Eva then told them everything of what they talked about.

"You are such a bullshitter"

"Keith!" Veronica yelled.

"We don't speak like that in my house." She demanded.

Eva and Keith were arguing and giving intense glares. One had to be better than the other. But Veronica had to stop this madness, so she stood up and told them to calm down and leave the house.

----

Keith's POV

I am pissed, they are spending so much time together that I don't get any time with him.

As I was storming off my mind decided to develop heartbreaking thoughts. His anxiety was starting to kick in. He'll never choose you, all you are is depressing. Your mom left you because you were too much to handle.

"Shut up! She loved me. . . I know she did." Tears were streaming down my face; nose was getting stuffy; arms folded.

As soon as I got home, I saw Shiro and Adam outside. They didn't realize that I was hurt until I got closer. I pushed past them and went to my room.

I opened the door to my bathroom and locked myself in. My fingers were grasping on the edge of the sink; tears dropping into the sink. I lifted my head to stare at my reflection in the mirror. My hand rose and I punched the mirror without thinking.

"Keith!" Shiro said through the door. But I blocked his voice out.

"Keith! Open the door right now! I heard glass shatter." Adam shouted while trying to open the door; knocking.

Blood was gushing out of my hand, glass was stuck in my hand. I stared at it for a while. The voices in my head started to speak to me again. He will never like you. No matter how much you try he will still like Eva. Take that big shard of glass and cut yourself. Lance wouldn't care if you did. I shook my head and yelled at them to get out of my head, it was driving me crazy. My love for him grows more and my anger grows with it.

I rolled up my sleeve and placed the biggest shard of glass on my arm. I didn't want to make a huge scar, but a mark like a dot as small as a grain of sand. But instead I made a small line up and down on my arm, I winced at the pain as blood was coming out of my arm. I didn't want to die but it was the only way to get rid of the voices. (Side note, the voices would only come when he has anxiety or stress.)

My parents were trying to break through but I told them to leave me alone. But of course they didn't listen, so I covered up my arm and took the pieces of glass out of my arm and wrapped my hand. Then opened the door and say them look at my bathroom behind me in horror. That's when they put the pieces together, they wanted to talk to me but I brushed past them. But before I got to my door, Shiro grabbed my wrist.

"Keith! What's the matter with you?! You've been so isolated lately! I know that Lance is missing, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude to us." Shiro yelled.

I didn't look at him in the eyes because I knew he was frustrated from the tone of his voice.

"Shiro? Why is his arm wrapped?" He asked pointing at my arm.

Shiros eyes gazed at my arm and tried to unwrap it. I tried to pull away but he was stronger than me. He pulled away the gauze and their eyes were in shock. Adam's hand was on his mouth, he sounded like he wanted to cry. While I felt ashamed about my arm and hand.

I slowly turned my head towards them and I couldn't bare to see my parents so heartbroken. They'll abandon you just like your mom did.

"I'm sorry you guys, I didn't know what was going through my head. My anxiety kicked in and I was scared, the voices wouldn't stop talking. You might as well abandon me just like my mom." I said with glistening eyes.

"Why did you do it?" Adam said calmly.

"I did it to stop the voices. They were telling me that I wouldn't be good enough for anyone, and that Lance wouldn't realize that there is other people that might like him just like I do. He only cares about Eva."

"Ah I see it's about love, tell me about this Lance." Adam asked.

"Well, he's super funny but annoying. His personality is one of the things why I like him. He can be cocky but it's cool, whenever he struts into the room with his Colgate smile. The room lights up." As I was going on and on about Lance and how an impact he made on my life. My parents were giggling because they thought it was cute that I was talking about someone.

After a while, we settled everything and they helped my wounds. They also gave me some advice, if they didn't care then they wouldn't ask about my life or come to my rescue.

-------

A/N

So now I am at writers block, um Eva is at home talking to Lance on the phone. Veronica is glad her brother is ok. Allura and Romelle are together, let me know if you guys want me to do a chapter on them.

This was part of Sunday. So the next chapter will be Monday and Tuesday then it will be break because I said 3 days.

Side note: Keith listens to a different variety of music, like Panic at the disco, a few billie  eilish songs, and a lot of blackbear. K that's all bye.

~Cat