Chapter 12

*CHECK OUT MY HARRY STYLES VIDEO OVER IN THE SIDE BAR!*

Chapter 12

We walked into our beautifully furnished flat. All of Caitlyn’s things were already there. I shut the door as she said, “Oh my god! This is amazing!” She turned to me and I grabbed her hands and pulled her in real close. The fact that she was back was unbelievable. “The boys are so amazing for doing this. We owe them big time.” I couldn’t help but take in how beautiful she was. Somehow after being on a plane for hours and hours she still managed to look amazing.

I then wrapped my arms around her waist and said, “Yeah we do.” I kissed her warm lips and she kissed me back. Every time I kissed her I felt sparks. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled away. “I’m tired, why don’t we take this to the bedroom,” she said with a wink and a cheeky. I was defiantly not going to miss out on that. I took her by her hand and we wondered around in the huge flat to try and find the room. We found it and noticed that there was a king sized bed in there. Perfect.

Hours later I woke up to my phone ringing and Caitlyn’s head resting on my bare chest. I kissed her forehead gently and then slowly reached to pick up my phone, trying carefully not to wake her. “Hello?” I said in a groggy morning voice.

“Hey mate! So what do you two think? Don’t you just love the flat?” Louis said in a very excited voice.

“Well, we haven’t seen all of it, but from what we have seen, it’s amazing! Thank you guys so much for this.”

“All you probably saw was the bedroom, huh?” He joked.

“You know me so well.”

“Well I’m glad you two had a fun night last night. Now I better warn you, Harry, you are once again late. Now get your ass down to the studio. We have got some work to do.”

I hung up the phone and Caitlyn looked up at me and said, “Late again? You’ve seriously got to get your act together, love.” She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

“Very funny. I blame you.”

“Me? Why is this fault? You really need to learn to be more responsible, Harold,” she smirked.

“You’re too distracting, and by the way, I am responsible.” I joked. I leaned forward and kissed her wonderful lips. We rolled out of bed and I started getting ready as Caitlyn made a wonderful, chocolate filled, breakfast. We both ate and then I was out the door. Caitlyn decided to stay home and relax.

To: My Lovely Caitlyn :)

Hey babe, getting out of here late tonight, what do you say about going out for a late dinner? Oh, and by the way, I love ya .xx

“Texting your woman?” Louis asked as I set my phone down.

“Yeah,” I said as I picked my phone back up and read her text

From: My Lovely Caitlyn :)

Of course! As long as you will show up on time ;)

“Like I said before, Lou thanks for doing this for us.”

“No problem, Haz. You two are some of my best friends. I know how much you guys cared about each other. I know I wouldn’t be able to live without Eleanor in my life, and I haven’t known her nearly as long as you and Caitlyn have known each other. I can only imagine how you two must feel.”

“By the way, how is Eleanor? I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve seen her!”

“Because it has. I think it was a few months ago since you saw her last.”

“Well we all need to catch up, pronto!”

“Well, I’m assuming that you and Caitlyn already have plans for tonight, so how about the four of us go out tomorrow night?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

It was now 7:00 and it was time for dinner. “Caitlyn you ready to go? For once it’s you who’s late getting ready, not me.” She came out with a puzzled look on her face; she looked as if something was wrong. Besides that she looked beautiful. She was wearing this slim black dress and red pumps. She had her hair pulled back in a slick pony tail and curled the ends.

“You okay, babe?” I said as I walked over to her and put my hands on her arms.

Caitlyn didn’t looks at me in the eyes, which was weird, and she said, “Yeah, I’m alright. Let’s go, I’m starved.” She took my hand and then pulled me out the door.

“So how was your day, babe?” I asked when we got seated.

“It was alright,” she said forcing a smile. “How was yours?”

It took me a bit to answer, I was trying to read her face, I wanted to figure out what was going on with her. “Uh, it was good. Louis asked if you and I would like to go out to dinner with him and Eleanor tomorrow night, you up for it?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

That was all I got out of Caitlyn at dinner. Other than the “Yeah, I’m fine,” that I would get when I asked her if she was ok. I could tell that something was wrong; it’s not like her to be quite. I figured that maybe she was just a bit upset about being away from her mom. I also noticed that she had barely touched her food, also not like her.

I paid for our dinners and then we were out the door. We were outside and were walking over to the car, by each step Caitlyn got slower and slower and her posture began to get worse and worse. I put my left arm around her back and grabbed onto her arm with my right hand, “Caitlyn, what’s wrong? Come one tell me,” I basically shouted at her.

“Nothing—nothing’s wrong. I’m fi—fi—“she couldn’t finish her sentence before she collapsed in my arms.  

I am so happy with all of the feedback that you guys have been giving out! Thank you to all of you! You’ve all been asking me to continue, and I know that this has been a long time since I updated this last, but I wanted to make sure that I would have a good plot twist for you all. So, what do you think is wrong with Caitlyn? Leave your comments down below!  This chapter is dedicated to Harrylightmyworld for giving me feedback :) If you want a chapter to be dedicated to you, please give me feedback either on Twitter @XxHarryStyles__ or down below! Thanks so much! Tell me what you think of this update!!