Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

“Caitlyn, why are there so many boxes in your house?” I said slowly.

She wouldn’t look at me. She just covered her face with her hands and started to cry. I brought her in for a hug and I started to rub her back.

She took a second to recollect herself stepped back and said as he held my hands, “This is why I didn’t want to see you, Harry. I’m moving. I didn’t know how to tell you.”

Tears were welling up in my eyes now. “You’re moving, like a few miles away right? We will still be able to hang out every day, right?” I said already knowing the answer.

“No, um, I’m moving to the States. Chicago, Illinois to be exact,” she said through her sobs.

I was defiantly not expecting that. The United States? How could this be happening! “Don’t worry about it, love! We—we can make it work. I’ll come and see you all the time. I’ve been getting a lot of breaks lately—“

“Harry!” she said sternly. “It’s not going to be that easy! I’m moving half way across the world. Do you know how hard it would be for me to see you and then have you leave again? It’s hard enough to say goodbye to you once!” She said shouting.

“Caitlyn, Caitlyn, shh, shh. Babe it’s all going to be—“

“Harry! Don’t say it’s going to be ok!” Now yelling at me as tears are running out of her eyes. “It’s not going to be ok! Harry, I love you! I seriously love you! I’ve been avoiding you because every time I see you I just fall even more in love with you! When I found out yesterday that my mom got transferred to the states I was devastated! And then I kept getting texts from you today asking if I was ok, it just made my heart break even more! You don’t know how hard this is for me!”

“You, you love me?” I said with so much surprise in my voice.

She sighed and said calmly now, “Harry, I thought I made it pretty obvious.”

I just looked at her. I couldn’t get the courage to tell her that I love her back. She loved me.

“Are you going to say anything or just look at me?”

I just continued to stare at her. I was in awe that she loved me. I didn’t come out of that trance until Caitlyn looked at me and said, “Goodbye Harry.” She rubbed my arm and then turned back into her house and shut the door. I could hear her start to really cry now. It made my heart break hearing her cry.

I was about to knock on the door again but I decided that it was better that I didn’t.  The love of my life was moving, to another country. Caitlyn was the most important person in my life.

“Louis, what should I have done differently? I’m pretty sure she hates me now.” I sobbed on my friends couch later that evening.

“I tell you what you should have done, you needed tell her how you felt! I can’t believe that she poured her heart out to you and you didn’t say a thing!”

“I’ll go over to her house tomorrow and tell her. I don’t think she’s going to want to see me any more today.”

“That might be a little hard, Haz.”

“Why is that?”

“She’s leaving in,” he paused to look at his phone, “about an hour. Didn’t you ask her when she was leaving?”

“She’s leaving that soon? I’m such a terrible person! I didn’t even ask her when she was leaving! Can you drive me over to the airport?”

“Of course! This is a crisis situation, its life or death! It’s—“

“Louis! Just get in the car and drive me over!”

Hi everyone! So, I’m going to start working on a second fan fic! Please leave me comments on what you would like that one to be about and what One Direction boy you want it to be about :). Please leave comments on what you are thinking about this one. Things are getting pretty intense right? Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to keep voting! Thank you all so much for reading! P.S This chapter is dedicated to 1Dfan_2012. Just because they became a fan :). I’m going to be selecting random fans to dedicate the last chapters of this fan fic too :).