Prologue

Hello everyone! This is fictional. This never happened. This story came from my imagination. I came up with the ideas on my own. Any I ideas that are not mine are mentioned. Please do not steal my work. If anyone sees writing that is like mine please let me know. Thank you for reading and please leave comments and vote! If you have any ideas of later happenings please tweet me @XxHarryStyles__ or leave a comment.

Special thanks to @samiiv_lovee for giving me the name Caitlyn.

Special thanks to @5BoysRMyLife for giving me the name Lillian.

Prologue

“Harry, come down here. We have to go and meet our new neighbors,” my mom called.

I saw a girl as we were walking over. I was hoping that she was my neighbor because there aren’t any kids my age living by me.

“Hello, I’m Anne and this is my 3 year old son, Harry. Welcome to the neighborhood!” my mom said as I was standing right next to the girl. She was beautiful. I knew instantly that we were going to be best friends.

“Thank you, it’s nice to meet you both! I’m Lillian and this is my daughter Caitlyn. She is also 3. Glad to know that she will have a friend in the neighborhood!”

That’s how it all started. That is how I met my best friend in the entire world, and that is also how I met the love of my life.