Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

This morning when I woke up I was relieved that I got a text from Niall saying that we got the day off. That meant that I had the whole day to figure out what was wrong with Caitlyn yesterday.

To: My Lovely Caitlyn :)

Hey, love! Want to meet up in a bit to go and grab some breakfast? Xx

I went to go take a quick shower and when I came back I saw a text from her.

From: My Lovely Caitlyn :)

Sorry, Harry. I can’t.

“What am I gonna do, Louis?” I asked about an hour later when we met up for breakfast, I still had to eat. “I feel like she’s avoiding me.”

“Maybe she’s just got some problems that need to be worked out,” he said reassuringly.

“The only problem with that is normally if she has a problem she comes and talks to me about it. Now she doesn’t even want to be around me I feel like.”

“Do you want me to try talking to her?”

“Yes, please.” I said. Louis noticed the tears that were building in my eyes, he ‘aw’ed and then kissed my head.

He texted her and she agreed to meet him for lunch later on. Why would she say yes to going out with Louis and not me? I’m her best friend! Maybe she was going to cancel like she did with me last night. At this point I wasn’t mad about her blowing me off yesterday, I just wanted to know why she was so upset. It was driving me crazy! What could be so bad that she couldn’t even tell her best friend?

Later that night I got a call from Louis. “So did you find out what’s wrong with her?” I nearly screamed into the phone.

“Yeah man, but I’m not allowed to tell you.”

“Come on, I won’t tell her that I know.”

“I’m sorry, Harry.” With that he hung up. Seriously! He was keeping secrets from me now too? I was really getting sick of all this sneaking around.

I got out of bed and angrily marched over to Caitlyn’s house. It was too early for her to be asleep so I didn’t feel bad about banging on the door. She opened it, once again with red, puffy eyes, and I yelled, “What is going on? You tell Louis your problems but not your best friend? You keep ignoring my calls and not responding to my texts! It’s driving me crazy!” Her eyes started to fill up with tears. I took a breath to calm down and said, “What’s going on, Caitlyn?” Throughout the whole time I was yelling at her, I didn’t notice the boxes that were stacked up in her living room. This wasn’t going to be good.

First off I would like to say thank you to MeganandStyles for voting so much! This chapter is dedicated to you, babe :) Xx. Second Thanks to anyone else who has been voting! It means a lot! Please also leave comments so I know what you guys are thinking and tell me what you would like to see happen next!  Please share this with people on twitter, tumblr, facebook, anything! This story got so many reads in the past few hours and it really means a lot! Thanks and I love you :)  Xx