Chapter 10

You had finally gotten to Hoseok's house, but there was no ambulance.

Y/N: Don't tell me he's gone already..

You got out the car and ran towards the entrance.

You tried opening the door and it did..huh, no lock?? Did they really take him?

You went inside and saw an envelope on the table

Y/N: What is this? I'll open it once I go check if Hoseok's still in his room!

You took the envelope and ran upstairs. Without knocking you went inside Hobi's room.

You walked in on Hobi half naked.. He was shirtless..he stroked his wet hair back and turned to see you.

Your heart started beating..he doesn't seem sick..

Y/N: Yah! You're not sick?

Hoseok: Y/N.!?

Y/N: I've been waiting for you to text me back or call me. Do you know how worried i was about you? I left and you forgot about me. Did you get someone else already to have forgotten me that easily?? As soon as i heard you were badly sick i left without hesitating not caring about anything else but you.

He chuckled and looked at you

Y/N: What's so funny? I seriously can't believe you Jung Hoseok!! I hate y-

Before you kept talking he pinned you against the wall

Hoseok: This better not be a dream and if it is, i hope to never wake up.

Y/N: What? I think you need to go to the doctor, are you crazy?

He nodded and eyed your lips

Hoseok: For you.

Y/N: Hoseok i'm serious!

He closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss you. As soon as you felt his lips on yours you closed your eyes and placed your hands behind his neck, pulling him closer to you.

I missed him so much that i don't want to let go.

Hoseok: It's not a dream is it, baby! I missed you so much!

He hugged you tight not letting go.

Y/N: You're not sick...?

Hoseok: Who told you that? You got me a bit confused with that.. I'm not sure what you were talking about.

Y/N: My dad said you called and told him you were sick and that your dad wasn't home at the moment..

Hoseok: I just got out the shower, I haven't spoke to your dad?

You were confused..then why did my dad tell me that...I don't get it?

Y/N: Why haven't you called me or something?

Hoseok: Baby, I got a new phone my old phone fell in the toilet

Y/N: In the toilet? How?

Hoseok: did you text me the day after leaving back home?

Y/N: Yes, and you never replied.

Hoseok: I was waiting on you to text me first, at that moment when you texted me i was taking a shower. I left it on top of my towel and when i reached for it i pulled it and my phone fell inside the toilet. I didn't even know how to get it back..but it didn't work anyways. I got a new one that same day but i couldn't get my contacts back and i had to get a new number. I could've asked my dad for your dad's number but, I was holding back. I didn't know if you had told him about us yet or not. I was going crazy without you. I missed you more and more every day. I wanted to see you so bad!