Chapter 2

|The Next Morning|

>>

It was early morning, you were still asleep when suddenly your phone started ringing.

Y/N: Agh, who the hell is calling so early??

You picked your phone up and answered not checking who the call was from.

Dad: Hey Honey! Are you awake?

Y/N: Dad? Oh, I actually just woke up, since you called.

Dad: Sorry for that, we have different time zones.

Y/N: I Know, it's okay. So what's with the call?

Dad: Well my friend and I were talking about you and his son on our way here to the states.

Y/N: And? Are you calling me because he told you his son is not really a little kid and is the same age as me.

Dad: Yes! Y/N, he's older than you by a few months. Be nice and don't talk back!

Y/N: Dad. I know, you're so overprotected. Don't worry.

Dad: I'm just shocked, Yah! You better not be rude. do chores, ask him if he needs anything, just help around. Remember you're staying at his house after all, so don't act like you're at home.

Y/N: hey, I was shocked just like you! and, I know, i'll help around and be nice.

You talked for a few more minutes then your dad said bye and you both hung up.

Oh Dad, if only you knew what happened last night.

You got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

Y/N: Just by being inside the bathroom I keep imagining what happened last night omg so freaking embarrassing!

You looked at yourself in the mirror and then went back to your bedroom.

Y/N: damn..I only ate cereal yesterday and i'm really hungry. What if i see Hoseok!?

Instead of worrying about the embarrassing encounter from last night You went out your room and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Y/N: Is it okay if i just get something to eat from the fridge? Or should I ask first? I'm really hungry, i'll just let him know later on.

You got food from the fridge and cooked some breakfast. When it was done you served yourself on a plate and sat down on the dining table.

Y/N: It feel's like no one's home, is he still sleeping?

You ate breakfast, cleaned the dishes and then went back upstairs.

You didn't even look at Hobi's door, as a matter of fact you didn't look at your door either and just went inside.

You laid down on your bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Y/N: Is he avoiding me? It's not like i was doing that on purpose, whatever happened last night was just an accident.

Instead of thinking about it, you turned the TV on and started watching dramas.

Y/N: Wow! I'm so jealous, how can just by watching a drama make me feel sad and lonely. I wish i had someone i can fight and be in love with! It's probably because I've been single all my life up until now.

>>>

You kept watching dramas until late in the evening, it was 5:30 pm when you got a text from your friend.

"'let's go out, I want to go clubbing? I'll see you there"

Y/N: She want's to go clubbing?,let's go. I have nothing to do anyways.