Chapter 3

It was 8 in the morning, when you had woken up, you were dizzy and had a bad headache.

Y/N: Damn, I have a bad headache. What the hell did I do last night, that i'm feeling like this?!

You slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. You turned the water on and got undressed, getting inside the shower right away.

Y/N: Why can't I remember anything from last night? I think I went out but I don't know how I got home or what happened?

You kept trying to remember what had happened last night but you couldn't. After you were done taking a shower, you wrapped a towel around your body and headed out. You were walking, when you suddenly stepped on a piece of clothing.

Y/N: What's this? I didn't leave anything on the floor..

Looking down at the piece of clothing that was alone on the floor, you kept staring at it and realized it wasn't a girls shirt.

Y/N: Wait, What the fuck happened last night, did someone come inside the room with me?or, don't tell me, Hobi and I?... no it can't be.

You quickly went inside your room and changed. Then headed out your room and walked towards Hobi's room. Without even knocking you walked inside his room and shouted out loud.

Hobi was on the phone shirtless. and turned around facing you with his finger over his mouth telling you to be quiet but, you were too anxious to know what had happened last night, since you didn't remember anything.

Y/N: Yah! JUNG HOSEOK, why is your shirt in my restroom? Did we have Se-

Before you even finished shouting out the word "sex", he pulled you towards him and pinned you against the wall while he looked straight into your eyes.

You completely froze..he kept looking at you and continued talking on the phone while he still had you pinned towards the wall and facing him.

Hoseok: Sorry, uncle. Y/N just woke up and said something but I couldn't hear her properly. She's perfectly fine so no need to worry, i'm taking good care of her.

Is he talking to my dad?? oh shit, I really hope he didn't hear me.

Hoseok: Yes, don't worry I will look after her and definitely won't be letting her out! I'll make sure she has whatever she needs, also say hi to my dad from me, Thank you.

Hoseok kept staring at you with a serious face and then hung up.

Y/N: Um..So, I was just wondering if you were awake, that's why I came over to your room. But, i'm leaving now.

You turned around and tried to walk away but he still had his hands on the wall, blocking you from leaving.

Hoseok: I know that's not the reason why you came to my room, finish what you were saying when you came inside my room.

Y/N: Ah, well I forgot.

Hoseok: Should I believe you or not? Do you remember what happened last night.?

You looked at his chest and quickly turned your head to the side.

Y/N: I don't remember anything, I can't. I only remember i went out but i have no idea how i got home. Then this morning i seen a shirt on the floor when i finished taking a bath. Since you're shirtless, I'm guessing it's yours.

Hoseok: Then, Want to know what happened last night?

Y/N: Wait, then did something really happened between us? hey!

He turned away and laughed

He has a sexy body..damn, how can i concentrate when he's shirtless??..ugh, focus!