Chapter 8

Y/N: What do you mean they're two minutes away?

You quickly grabbed your phone and checked it.

Y/N: I have four missed calls and messages from my dad..he texted me saying he was on his way and to start packing to go back home..

Hoseok: I should've let you get the phones earlier, we were just talking about how we still had four months left but they already came back.

Hobis phone started ringing, it was his dad.

Y/N: I'm going back to the room, I should start packing.

Hoseok: Y/N..

You turned and opened the door, heading back to yours.

Y/N: They are probably already outside. I don't want to leave. I want to stay with Hoseok..

You got your luggage and started packing, the room was already cleaned and neat so you didn't have to worry about that.

Before leaving, you turned and looked around the room..I'll miss this place. You opened the door and headed out with your luggage.

You were about to walk towards the stairs when Hobi came out his room and walked to you, embracing you tightly.

Hoseok: Y/N, I don't want you to leave.

Y/N: I regret not telling our parents but, i still don't know how my dad would react to this. Are they still outside?

Hoseok: I think so.

Y/N: I don't want to say goodbye because i feel awkward.. But i guess this is goodby-

He placed his hand on your face and brought you in for a kiss. He kissed you for a good thirty seconds and then hugged you tight once again.

"Am I interrupting something?" Hoseok's dad said.

You quickly let go and pushed hobi to the side.

Y/N: Uncle! Hi, glad to see you back safe. And no, we were just

"Haha i'm kidding, i know you guys were giving yourselves a farewell hug"

Y/N: ha, yes. A farewell hug..

Hoseok: glad to see you back safe and healthy dad.

"Thank's son, at least come give me a hug"

Hobi walked towards him and gave him a big hug.

"ok ok, let's not show too much love and keep beautiful y/n waiting her dad's waiting for her in the car"

Y/N: hehe, don't worry. Thank you for everything uncle. I enjoyed my stay here.

"Remember this is your house and you're welcome anytime!"

Y/N: Thank you!

He smiled and carried your luggage downstairs. you went outside and seen your dad waiting outside the car.