Question 3

"Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? If so, why?"

Cas's turn to read the card, and he nodded as he set it down.

"All the time," He admitted. "Sometimes I'm calling someone that I get nervous around, so I plan out what I'm going to say so that I don't make a fool of myself and there's no long extremely awkward pauses. Although I usually end up making a fool out of myself anyways..."

"The only time I plan what to say is when I'm asking someone out on a date," Dean countered. "And even then, not much thought goes into it. I usually end up calling people and it's not until they pick up that I realize I have nothing to say to them. You get used to the awkward pauses."

"See, that's why you need to plan out what you say."

"If I plan out the entire conversation, then what am I gonna do if the person I'm talking to says something completely unpredictable and random?"

"Roll with it?"

"Exactly. Conversations shouldn't be planned because you never know what the other person is going to say. You just have to think on your feet."

"Well what if I'm not good at thinking on my feet?"

"Then you're doomed at life. Try again when you're reincarnated."

"So you believe in reincarnation?"

"No, it's just a figure of speech."

"I don't think it is."

"Well POOF it is now."