xli

041. tom holland

“we're still mad.” carson pouted at us.

“i'm not.” brynn wide-eyed at us and raised both of her hands.

“stop being so salty, it's your fault not putting your nose up in their business.” hayden slapped carson's cheek. a faint expression was heard from him before they started tackling each other.

“my boyfriend's childish.” brynn and annie said at the same time. they both looked at each other and laughed.

“if i smell something fishy, i get to the bottom of it!” hayden screamed.

johnny laughed. he had his fingers make a gun and shot it to hayden. “pew.” hayden falls down. he shot it at carson. “pew.” carson falls down.

i looked at brynn and annie. “mine too!”

“but what nadia did was so risky but sweet at the same time.” brynn spoke up.

“yeah..” i replied. “i knew i liked her.” i trailed.

johnny looked at me. “i'm confusion.” he crunched his forehead. “you wasn't mad at her?”

“no. why would i be?”

“because!”

“because nothing.” i smirked at leaned to him for a kiss. the next moment, we were making out.

“ew!”

“yuck!”

“gross!”

“get a room!”

the door opened. “it's not like we do it anyway.”

it made me look suddenly for the voice. the voice was strangely different from carson's, annie's, hayden's or brynn's.

it made me gasped when i see lauren come in with noah's arms wrapped around her.

“oh my god.” annie gasped as well.

i heard johnny mutter beside me. “who in their right mind..”

three of us girls squealed at kept jumping while lauren was laughing at us.

“oh. so that's noah?” hayden's face lightened up.

“who?” carson said in a sarcastic tone.

“i'm so happy!” i snatched lauren from noah to hug her.

“noah, would you like to join winx club?” i hear brynn.

“sure.” noah laughed and jumped to the couch. “you guys are really unbothered with the hate, huh?”

“hate who? who the fuck hates on me and my bois?!” hayden went up to noah.

and we laughed it off.

“johnny, my guy.” noah went up to johnny and jumped on him before hugging him.

“ow....”

“you do good after surgery?”

“piece of cake.” he said before throwing noah off.

“shh.” lauren sat on the couch. “what're you watching?”

“spiderman homecoming.” i mumbled at her.

“tom holland? sheesh.”

“SHEESH?!” annie's facial expression changed the second that word came out from lauren.

“HUH?” brynn too.

and i joined in. “don't you SHEESH my baby!”

“but i'm your baby.” johnny took my attention and pouted at me.

“yeah, you're my baby baby.

“he's not that great.” she shrugs.

and this is where the debate began and where our fun sleepover began too.

sleepovers with the winx club is just a precious time for all of us.