xxvi

026. sleepover

kenzie ziegler

after a week, johnny was done filming. he wasn't sure if he still needed to film but he was free the week after.

and so, the winx squad had a sleepover at mine :)

“i told you not to go there you idiot!” hayden yells at the television. hayden really likes horror movies doesn't he?

“damn,” i heard annie, who was beside me, mumble.

we were watching a horror movie. it was kinda funny though.

carson and brynn sat together at the floor. hayden and lauren too and all four of them were under a blanket.

which leaves annie, johnny and i sat on the couch but johnny had his own blanket while annie and i shared.

my phone vibrated and it told me johnny texted me. i mean i guess he can cause he's all over at the other side of the couch.

john 🐠it's so boring here

john 🐠
it's so boring here

can i sit with you?

bub
annie wants to sit w me too

john 🐠
dw i got you bub

you'll see

just wait hehe

a few seconds later, lauren glanced to annie and called her attention

“yeah?” annie replied.

“can we switch places? i wanna sit beside my brother.” lauren said with a drop of mischief.

i knew what he planned now.

the second annie stood up, johnny jumped beside me.

“hey.” johnny whispers so nobody would hear. his voice was pretty raspy and airy but it was my favorite type of voice. it soothens me.

i smirked at him. “you're such a kid.” i finished my sentence with rolling my eyes.

“i'm older than you.” he grins widely while he yanks the blanket.

i snuggled in. i faced to johnny and smiled, “how's the shoot with nadia?”

“the usual. i really don't get what you said to me.” his face was emotionless.

“what did i say?”

“about that i might realize i like nadia on that week.” he clicked his tongue.

“you didn't?” i raised my brows.

he shrugs it off. “nah.”

“i said 'maybe' though.” i sigh. “that's fine, love might give you another opportunity.”

“i don't want another opportunity–” he stopped at this tracks and slowly turned his head to me. “how about you and ashton?”

“um, okay i guess.” i mumbled.

after i spoke, hayden just screamed out of nowhere.

like literally screamed that fucked everyone in the room.

“hayden!” lauren reached her hand to slap hayden.

annie slapped him too, “you scared the shit out of me.”

i spoke up, “out of all of us.”

“hayden screamed like a girl! what the fuck?” brynn exclaimed.

all of us were uttering to hayden while johnny and carson are just laughing their asses off.

“i'm sorry! this girl is just so stupid oh jeez.” he pointed to the television, he was really frustrated damn.

“gosh annie–may i please hug you?” i saw hayden looked at annie.

annie blushed but she nodded without hesitation. “but if you scream like that again, i'll beat your ass.”

johnny was still laughing. specifically at me. because i get startled easily so my reaction was so off and weird. 

“john stop it.” i rolled my eyes.

“oh kenzie,” johnny teared from laughter before he lays his head on my lap.

i looked down to him, and he looked at me. he winked at me then smirked afterwards. i pinched his nose and he winces in pain. 

“you're such a flirt!” i released my grip to his nose.

“and you're such a cutie.” he poked my nose before putting his attention to the movie that left me dumbfounded.

goddammit johnny.

author's note !

hi so um

i changed their ages in chap 16 cuz they were too young

i added + 2 years in their real age so yeah