Chapter 2-FAKE SMILE

Looking at the dial on the wrist,Leena took her seat in relief ,"yes we made it in time,or else we would have missed the lecture of HOD".

"AHH !! Why didn't you wake up early? you are expert at making my life more difficult while I am already bored to listen to a psychiatry lecture."Joey sighed.

"Oh !She has come,"Leena looked at Dr Sheetal attentively as she walked in.

Adjusting the frame of spectacles on her nose, fixing her sharp gaze on everyone, Dr Sheetal started to speak in a bold voice

"Unlike other branches of Medicine, psychiatry is not something you learn by studying human body alone.You have to peep into the human mind first to know how to treat the unsound minds. So I am going to take few classes on insight of psychology before going into the depths of psychiatry"

"If you have to deal with a patient who is not willing to disclose his problems,how do you expect the personality of that person in view of social interaction??"

Leena raised her hand, "I guess
that patient to be a less talkative and calm one."

Dr.Sheetal looked at Leena and with a smirk"Or the person talks a lot to hide the crucial history. Silence may be peace to you but.........",

She turned to Joey and with an inescapable gaze "A person with an agitated mind may seek peace in talking more to hide more.Am I right??",her voice seemed sceptical.

" Yes"Joey answered in a trembled voice .

"Here ends today's class",Dr.Sheetal headed towards the hall.
"Ushhhh"with a sigh of relief ,Joey muttered,"Is this a lecture or a criminal inquiry? She sounded more like a Sherlock Holmes than a psychiatrist".

Leena hit his head with a book,"She is a renowned psychiatrist and on top of that our head of the department.Behave yourselves".

" Ok,ok"with a pleasing wide smile, Joey walked out embracing her shoulder in his arm
*****************
Looking at the unpacked boxes left at the front flat,Leena unlocked her door wondering if somebody moved in there.

Expecting Rihanna's curious face to talk about the new neighbor ,Leena walked in. Seeing the unexpected dull expression of Rihanna," who moved in?"Leena asked curiously.

" Life is full of unwanted surprises and unwelcomed guests", Rihanna replied passively.