Ch. 15 More Memories and Draco's Dilemma

Draco let out a soft sigh, and rubbed his face tiredly, leaning his cheek on his hand, and watching Harry through fond eyes, at his place at the Slytherin table. A small loving smile on his face as he watched the boy, eat lazily at a few pieces of chicken, and read intently from a book, his eyebrows furrowed and his hair messy - as usual - and his glasses perched on the bottom of his nose.

"He's adorable," Draco sighed dreamily, his head falling over onto Blaise's shoulder as he watched the petite Gryffindor.

"Yup, thanks for telling me Draco. It didn't sink in the other five hundred gazillion times," Blaise huffed, rolling his eyes, and pushing Draco's face away. "You're a lovesick fool Draco," he sighed at his friend, a quirky grin on his face. "Come on you've got Quidditch practice," Blaise sighed, getting to his feet, and thumping Draco's shoulder.

Draco sighed unhappily and frowned. "Goodbye my love," he whispered before getting to his feet, and following Blaise out of the hall, and down to the Slytherin common rooms.

Suddenly there was a soft call of Draco's name, and the blonde frowned turning on his heel, only to come nose to nose with Anthony Goldstein, a moderately attractive, extremely tall, Ravenclaw in his year.

"Uh, hey Goldstein," Draco frowned confused, lifting his chin slightly to look the boy in the eye.

"Uh-Uh oh, eu Draco. Y-you look great," Anthony grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his head and glancing down at his scruffy shoes.

"What do you want Goldstein?" Draco frowned confused, crossing his arms over his chest, and raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Uhm yeah, I-Inwas wondering if you wanted to go-go to the dance..." The Ravenclaw trailed off. "With me," he murmured in a small voice.

Draco's eyes widened, and he stared at the flushed boy in front of him, mulling it over in his head. Te boy wasn't too unattractive, he was tall, and handsome, with large muscles and a thin pointy face, ruffled hair, and cute baby cherub cheeks, with sharp intelligent eyes. But...Harry. His sweet, perfect Harry. He /promised/ they would go to the dance together, but now that he was older, with no memory of the events, would they actually go together?

"I-I'll think about," Draco mumbled, refusing to look at Anthony Goldstein, as he turned on his heel, and rushed down the corridor to the common rooms. 'What just happened?' He thought to himself.

***

Harry sighed, and let out a soft groan, sitting on his bed, and rubbing his face gently.

Every day seemed to cause a new tirade of weird visions, and it was giving him headache's. Bad headache's.

He was barely sleeping, constantly up reading and trying to figure out what they were, he spent most of his free time in the library, searching for books to explain what was happening to him. He also spent most of his nights there too, the invisibility cloak, wrapped around his body, and books after books on divination, and visions, in his lap.

Harry was starting to think he either wasn't looking hard enough, or wasn't looking in the right place for his answers.

But either way, he still had a headache.

Harry let out another tired sigh, before climbing to his feet, and yawning, deciding to go a walk before curfew, to clear his head.

"I'll be back soon," he told Neville who looked at him questioningly.

**

Harry hummed quietly as he walked through the corridors of Hogwarts, his hands stuffed into his pockets and his was bowed low, as he thought through all of his memories trying to piece them all together.

"Agh! This is so confusing!" He yelled out, before squealing as a cat ran through his legs, making him fall to the floor and bang his head.

Harry groaned and sat up slightly, massaging his head and frowning, black spots dancing across his vision, before he blacked out, his body sprawled across the floor.

***

It must have been at least 45 minutes later, that Harry woke up gasping and panting his eyes wide and his cheeks flushed.

"Oh Merlin!" He exclaimed to himself, climbing to is feet, and running as fast as his clumsy legs would let him, towards the Slytherin common room. "Draco!" He gasped, seeing the blonde boy's tall form at the end of the corridor. "Draco! Merlin!" Harry gasped, as he slowed to a jog and jogged closer. "Draco I rememb-" Harry cut himself off with a gasp his eyes widening and his hand coming up to cover his mouth, as suddenly there was a boy into front of Draco, lifting the blonde's chin, and kissing him sweetly.

"I'm so glad you said yes," the taller whispered.

Draco sighed defeated still not noticing Harry. "Me too," he smiled weakly back.

Harry watched his eyes pooling with tears, and a small drop running down his chin and off his chin. "No," he whispered a choked sob leaving his lips as he turned and ran back down the corridor, not hearing Draco call his name, or Anthony ask him what he was doing.

However, if he did hear, Harry wouldn't have cared enough to answer. Because, he was too late. Too late at remembering. Too late to tell Draco. Just too late. And it was all his fault, how stupid must he have wen to forget about everything that had happened. Extremely stupid, that's what.

"You're an idiot, Harry Potter," said boy whispered to himself, as he slid down the wall of the girls 2nd floor bathroom, and buried his face into his knees. "A complete fool,"

***

A/N: Oh my god guys. I'm sosososososododosososodododosososososososososos sorry. As usual -.-

But at least the chapters up yeah? Yeah.

Okay I know, it's okay if you want to chase me with pitch forks and kill me. That's fine, I understand. But please don't...let me finish the story first yeah? 😂

Yay! Haha, but honestly, as I say every other time. I love youuu Guys So much and you are the best readers in the world.

Wanna know some things? This story is on 92.2k reads (something along those lines) and that is insane OMG XD I seriously love you guys.

So, anything else to talk about? Hmm, Scotland got a no vote. Idc.

I got tickets for Rock Out With Your Socks Out 😁 🙌

And Uhm I turn sixteen in 2 weeks. WOOHOO!

Oh and follow my Instagram @Ashmazing_Irwin I'm cute 😂

And to finish off. I love you guys lots and lots and lotslotslotslots.

Quote of the chapter: "People fall in love with a person, not a gender" - Darren Criss