Ch.13 Late Night Quidditch & a Flashback

Harry sighed before rolling over on his hospital bed and cracking his eyes opening glaring at the wall of the Hospital wing and curling his legs up to his chest.

he had been stuck here for a week. A whole bloody week. Of course it wasn't too bad what with Hermione, Dean and Seamus visiting constantly. But Harry was kind of getting sick of Hermione constantly talking about Blaise Zabini and of Dean and Seamus constantly kissing and holding hands. Reminding him of how lonely he really was.

With a groan Harry pulled the quilt cover up over his face and turned onto his back, whining in annoyance as his pyjamas started twisting and his cold feet poked out of the bottom of the quilt.

"Dammit," The Gryffindor whispered before getting up and pushing his glasses onto his face and running a hand through his inky black hair, making it stick up even crazier than usual, as he cross his legs in a basket and checked then time. 

3:01am b

"Merlin why?" He groaned to himself while slumping forwards and burying his face into his arms. "May as well do something," He sighed to himself before jumping out of bed and yelping as his feet hit the cold stone floor. Quickly the seventh year hobbled over and pulled on a pair of socks sighing in relief, before chewing on his bottom lip.

Harry hummed quietly to himself before sitting on his bed and pulling on his old pair of ratty converse and switching his pyjama top for a plain black one, then pulling on his old hoodie the boy got back onto his feet and tip-toed out of the hospital wing, making sure not to disturb a sleeping Madame Pomfrey.

Finally the boy made it out of the Hospital Wing and out of the corridor, Harry breathed a sigh of relief before grinning widely at his new found freedom. Harry let out a wild laugh before takinga deep breath and starting to sprint down the corridor, laughing loudly and completely forgetting about any teachers or prefects that could be roaming the corridors looking for students out of bed.

Harry let out a little laugh before switching to skipping and swinging his arms, singing a happy muggle song to himself.

Finally Harry reached his destination - The Quidditch Pitch - and quickly pulled his wand out of his pocket and muttered a quick accio, knowing the dorm room window would be open, because Neville couldn't sleep with it being too warm.

Harry waited for a few seconds his arms crossed over his chest and his foot tapping before finally there was a whoosh sound and Harry yipped in glee as his Firebolt landed perfectly in his outstretched hand.

"OH I missed you," harry cooed to his broom while hugging it to his chest before throwing himself on to it and kicking up off of the ground and into the air, sighing as the wind blew his already messy hair and cooled down his hot skin, a large grin forming on the teenagers face before he took off soaring through the air.

***

Draco sighed sadly and rubbed at his eyes before slinging his broom over his shoulder and leaving the Hogwarts doors heading towards his favourite place - The Quidditch Pitch.

It was 3:30am and Draco hadn't been able to sleep...again.

Ever since Harry had been turned back and hadn't been able to remember him, well it was like he had developed insomnia. But not only had he not been sleeping, he hadn't been eating and hadn't really been keeping his homework up to check or his hair in perfect place.

Of course it had only been a week but Draco was slowly deteriorating. The malfoy hadn't realised how much this could've affected him, but of course it wasn't Harry's fault, he didn't even know what he had did wrong.