Ch. 7 Bookworms and Loving Kisses

Dean groaned, himself and Seamus had only been watching Harry for 15 minutes and he'd already gotten himself into trouble. Here the trio where sitting in the Hospital Wing, Harry refusing to co-operate as Madame Pomphrey tried to give the little boy a potion to change his hair back.

"Come on Harry, it'll turn your hair back to normal," Seamus coaxed while ruffling the baby's thick, unruly hair.

"No! Wan Daco ta' fix it!" Harry pouted for what must have been the 20th time.

Madame Pomphrey groaned and rubbed her temples before shoving the vial into Dean's hands and sending a gore his way as if it was the dark skinned boy's fault for baby Harry not taking his potion.

"Give this to Mr.Malfoy when you see him, and tell him to make sure Harry takes it," She sighed before storming away into her office, leaving a stunned Dean, shocked Seamus and giggling Harry.

"well then," Seamus muttered before turning to Dean and grinning placing a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"we should probably go and pick Hermione up from the library," The Irish boy sighed while editing baby Harry up onto his hip and keeping him in place securely as the little boys hair turned Green.

"yeah okay, let's go get our little bookworm," Harry cooed to Harry before interlocking his fingers with Seamus! As they walked out of the Hospital Wing towards the library, Harry staring around the halls in wonder and asking a hefty amount of questions.

"Why dey move?" Was the first before a tirade of toddler questions was rained down on Dean and Seamus.

"Was' magic?" Harry asked before completely ignoring Seamus who tried to answer.

"Whe' Daco?"

"was' a boo'wum?"

"Why my hair changing' coluw?"

"Why's Daco no hewe?"

"we go see poopy head?"

FINALLY. The trio made it to the library and to Hermione who was immersed in her book and didn't seem to notice the three of them until Harry's constant chatter filled her ears. Glancing up the Gryffindor girl smiled softly a Hrry before marking her page then putting her book down and motioning for Seamus and Dean to sit. But, just as they were about to explain to Hermione what was going on, the little boy sitting in Dean's lap cut them off.

"You da Boo'Wum?" Harry asked, while squinting his eyes and giving Hermione a scrutinising look "you don' wook wike a Wum or a Boo'," Harry continued before pouting and crossing his arms across his chest.

Hermione let of a little quiet laugh before shaking he read and explaining "No Harry, they call me a bookworm because I always read books," Hermione smiled at Harry who aww'ed and nodded.

"I wike boo's, Daco weads dem to me !" Harry exclaimed happily, letting out a little giggle "dus dat make me a boo'wum?" Harry asked while crawling across the table to sit in front of Hermione and babble nonsense to her.

Dean sighed and wrapped an arm around Seamus' shoulder as the smaller boy placed his head in Dean's broad shoulder.

"god he's adorable, but I'm pretty sure as a 17 year old he never talked this much," Seamus snorted, while burying his face into the crook of Dean's neck.

Dean snorted and shook slightly before sighing and rubbing circles in Seamus' arm. Comfortingly, pulling the Irish boy closer to him, as the couple listened to Harry's random babbling and Hermione's interested responses.

"I know, but I guess it's good isn't it, maybe this is who Harry actually is, rather than the closed Hermit he pretends to be," Dean said quietly into Seamus' hair. "I mean I hate to say it but maybe This is good for him and as weird as it sounds, Malfoy is good for him,"

Seamus sighed and nodded in agreement before leaning up and pressing his lips against Dean's in a small sweet kiss that made butterflies erupt in both boy's stomach.

"Okay, come in boys, there's a baby here, keep it to a minimum!" Hermione chided with a small giggle, as Harry acted disgusted and stuck his tongue out.

"Yuck! Why 'oo kissin'" Harry giggled as if the act was just, was just...scandalous!

"Well Harry, you see," Seamus sad while lifting Harry into his hip and strolling out of the Library towards the ROR, Dean and Hermione following. "when two people love each other very, very, VERY, much, they show each other by cuddling and kissing and telling each other. Like me and Dean we love each other lots and lots and to show Dean how much I love him I like to kiss him," Seamus explained to the amazed toddler.

"Bu' Bu' I wuuv Daco, dus dat mean I haff to kiss him?" Harry asked confused.

Dean and Hermione snorted in laughter and Seamus giggled patting down Harry's unruly hair.

"No Harry, not until to are much, much older," Seamus said with a wink before stopping as they had reached the ROR.

"Okay let's go inside," Dean smiled after walking the corridor 3 times, then opening the slowly appearing door.

"Ladies first," Dean and Seamus chorused together before letting a laughing Hermione walk inside, then Seamus with baby Harr followed and Dean entered last, securing the lock behind him.

***

Draco groaned fin relief and ran as fast as his legs could carry him towards the ROR of requirement, he was so happy to be out of Dumbledore's office and getting to see Hardy again...but of course he would NEVER admit that, to ANYONE!

Finally the tall Slytherin walked inside only to almost burst out in laughter from the sight inside.

Harry was sitting on Dean's back complaining about wanting his Horse to move, but Dean was sitting there in his hands and knees, his hair had pink and yellow paint blotches and he had no t-shirt on.

Hermione and Seamus where no better, in fact both where throwing paint at each other and where covered head to toe in the vibrant colours.

"what in Merlin's name is going on?" Draco asked through short cough of laughter, he tried to cover up.

"Malfoy!" Exclaimed the 3 gryffindors, before there was something attached to his leg and Draco looked down to see Baby Harry with his hair finally back to normal.

"hello little one," Draco smiled, while picking the toddle up off of the floor and cuddling him close. "well, I uh, I'll leave to 3 too it," Deaco said before smirking and rushing out of the room and through the corridors of Hogwarts towards his and Hardy's quarters that where attached to the Slytherin Common room.

"Oh dear god finally," Draco muttered before whispering the password then walking inside with a giggling and squealing Harry in his hip.

"Okay, bath time for you my dear Harry," Draco said with a quiet pompous voice that made Harry fall into another fit of giggles.

***

Draco sighed and lay on his bed, Harry laying half asleep in his chest, as he a read. Story to the child, it was n of Deaco'a favourite stories as a child actually - Cinderella.

"and the prince and the princess lived happily...ever...after," Draco mumbled before carefully closing the book and covering himself and Harry with the covers. The toddler had Just about fallen asleep and so had Draco, but then suddenly Baby Harry leaned up and kissed Draco's chin before snuggling into the blonde boy and mumbling "Wuv you Daco,"

Draco signed his heart constricting in his chest as he placed a kiss against Harry's hair. "Love you too Harry,"

Before promptly falling asleep, having dreams of himself and 17 year old Harry...