Ch.9 Dumbledore Claus and the Giant Squid

Severus Snape was not, I repeat, not a happy man at all, it had taken two days for the pepper up potion to finally wear off and in that time he had flirted with Mcgonnogal, dressed up as a Christmas tree, sung Christmas Carols with the school choir and hugged potter.

So you see, Severus Snape is. Not. Happy.

At the moment the DADA proffesor was hunting the halls looking for his prey - Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter - the boys who had been responsible for what had happened.

Currently said boy's where outside making a snowman, with Blaise Zabini, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.

"B'aise Bwian needs a scawf," Harry said cutely with a little innocent smile up at Blaise who was the only one with a scarf on, well other than Harry but Draco wouldn't let him give the scarf to Brian the Snowman.

Blaise sighed before crouching down to Harry's height and pulling his scarf off handing it to the little boy.

"I need it back Harry," Blaise said mock sternly, making Harry giggle and nod then rush back over to a snickering Draco and smirking Dean and Seamus. "What are you looking at?!" Blaise demanded through a blush before huffing and turnign around ready to storm off to make Harry laugh only to stop in his tracks, his face draining of all colour and his hands starting to shake.

"D-Draco?" He squeaked while backing up and sprinting back over to Draco.

Draco sighed and rolled his eyes glancing over at his drama queen of a best friend.

"What zabini?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as Dean and Seamus took Harry over to the Frozen Lake.

"Its-Its...Snape," HE whispered before pointing behind him to see Snape storming his way over a murderous glare on his face as anyone who was coming his way quickly did a U-Turn and scampered off.

"Oh Shit," Draco whispered his face dropping and draining of all colour, "W-We have to hide," HE whimpered only to be cut off by someone grabbign his ear and pulling him backwards.

"Not Necassary," Growled the hand and Draco almost pee'd his pants as he turned to see his Godfather standing there with the scariest glare ever.

"Now where is the Potter boy?" He snarled, his lip up-turning and his glare darkening.

"I-I-," Just as he was about to answer, Draco was cut off by a scream off terror and quickly turned ripping his ear out of his uncle's grasp only to gasp in surprise seeing Blaise sprinting down to try and help-to try and help Harry!

"Harry!" Draco screamed before sprinting away from Snape and towards the lake.

There was Harry trying his best to stay up right in the cracked ice but he kept slipping underneath and screaming in terror.

"D'aco!" He screamed.

Harry was terrified, pn minute he had sneaked away from Dean and Seamus to get a better look at the lake and the next minute the ice had cracked and he had fallen through, being plunged into the icy depths, barely being able to get himself back up.

"I'm coming Harry!" Draco shouted before he stopped at the edge of the lake and pulled at his hair trying to think of a way to get him out.

"Potter what the hell did you do!" Snape snarled, which just made Harry whimper again as he fell into sobs and slowly started to fade into darkness.

"You aren't helping," Draco snarled before pulling his wand out "Accio Harry," He shouted but just as Harry was about to fly out of the lake, there was a scream and a tug and he just...disappeared under the water.