Ch.14 Acting Weird & Neville's Insight.

Harry sighed before pulling his heavy bookbag up onto his shoulder and heading out of Gryffindor common room alone, as he had been for the past week.

It had been another week before he was let out of the hospital wing, and since that time Dean & Seamus had been avoiding everyone but each other, Hermione was acting weird and was constantly with Blaise Zabini, and Draco Malfoy was being nice to him, in fact the two were what one might call...friends?

Also, other weird stuff had been happening to Harry, like those flashbacks, since the incident with Draco he'd had about another 4 more and Harry was getting really worried because he didn't know what on earth they meant or what was going on with him.

Harry shook himself out of his thoughts before heading into the Great Hall and sitting down alone at the Gryffindor table, running a hand through his black and green hair...Yes that's right, after 2 weeks the Slytherin green in his hair still hadn't gone away.

"Alright there Potter?" A voice asked and Harry turned to glance up at the voice, which turned out to be Draco Malfoy.

"Hi Draco," Harry laughed before pouting. "The Green still hasn't come out of my hair," Harry sighs before taking a bite of his bacon.

Draco laughs and smirks down at Harry. "Well you can always joins us Slytherins," He grins before walking away to the Slytherin table.

Harry laughs softly and rolls his eyes before pulling out his DADA text book and cramming in some more studying so he would have something to do.

"Who knew the great Harry Potter, would be such a bookworm," Draco laughed, ruffling said boy's hair and pulling his book away from him.

Harry huffed and pouted, reaching for his book. "Well considering I don't have to worry about Voldemort, coming and trying to kill me, yeah, I want to catch up on my studies and actually get stuff done. Is that okay?" He asked, while raising an eyebrow and snatching his book back, holding it against his chest.

 "Fine, fine," Draco sighs, throwing an arm over the smaller boy's shoulder's and grinning brightly.

"Stop smiling, your going to ruin your Slytherin image," Harry laughed, although really he just wanted Draco to stop smiling so he could actually control the snitches in his stomach and the odd thumping/fluttering thing his heart was doing.

"Aw, its cute that you are worried, but I don't care," Draco laughed again, before stealing a bite of Harry's toast.

***

Harry groaned from his spot in the Gryffindor boy's dorm and bashed his head against the wall. He had been walking into the dorm when he had another one of those vision things, but this time he could actually remember most of it, although he distinctly remembered a penguin named ed...

"You okay there Harry?" A voice asked, and Harry turned to find neville, standing behind him.

"Oh uh yeah, sorry Neville," Harry smiled before scurrying inside and taking a seat on his bed, chewing his lip and bouncing hi sleg up and down. 

"Uh Harry are you sure your okay? You look pale and clammy," Neville frowned while sitting on his own bed across from Harry's.

"yeah, yeah, I'm fine I just keep having these weird...visions." Harry frowned, before glancing up his eyes widenign at the panicked look on his friends face. "Its nothing serious and nothing Voldemort related, there actually quite weirs, about a small kid and a boy named Daco..."

Neville stared at his fellow Gryffindor in surprise, he knew that Harry was a bit ofa 'blonde' sometimes but this was quite ridiculous.

"Well Harry, you never know," Neville shrugged, while getting to his feet and lifting his plant. "They could just be memories," He concluded, before leaving the room and heading for herbology.

Harry stared after his friend with wide eyes befor letting out a snort and shaking his head. "Memories," He muttered to himself, with another short laugh. "Maybe all of the potions acciden'ts have finally made Neville go crazy," Harry hummed, before laying back in bed and pulling a book into his arms, starting to read contentedly since he had a free period.

***

Harry sighed and stared across the classroom, where Hermione was sitting with Blaise and Dean and Seamus, were siting in front of them, the four of them chatting happily.

Harry frowned and shook his head, his friends were definitely acting weird.

Suddenly there was the screech of a chair, and Harry flinched only to smile softly. "Hi Draco," He murmured,before turning back to his notes, and doddling aimlessly at the top of the page.

"Hi Harry, what's up?" He asked, while scattering out his paper and quills, starting to copy out some of Harry's notes.

"Nothing," Harry smiled giving Draco a rassuring nod, before turning back to doodling on his paper, his tongue poking out of his mouth slightly and his hair flying around crazily.

"Hm, if you're sure," Draco hummed softly, before poking Harry's nose jokingly and grinning.

Harry yelped in surprise before laughing and shoving Draco's side, a silly grin on his face as he went back to his paper.

As the lecture continued, and most students zoned out, Harry couldn't help but dwell on what Neville had said earlier.

'Maybe they are actually memories...'

***

A/N: OH MY GOD! Finally! EVeryon ewho has stuck with this or read it or anything, you have no idea how sorry I am, because I really am! But I've just, I have to study for my exams, and I swear if I do not pass these exams, I basically mess up my whole life. That's how the British education system works -.-

In fact, I'm going to talk about it for a second. Specifically the Scottish education sustem, because I am from Scotland, I go to a Scottish school and I take Scottish exams.

I don't get the point in exams...Like really, sure I'm all for education and learning and going to school, but not exams. How can University's, and teacher's and college's and anyone you ever meet, judge you on one mark you made that one day in the exam hall? When you coul dhave been doing absolutely fantastic the whole year before it? Honestly, what's the point in getting an education, if people don't take it into account, and all that they look at is one crappy exam mark? There isn't any. 

I will gladly value my education for the rest of my life, I am intelligent and I know I am, so no I am not happy to be sitting exams, and I really want to protest against them or something. Although maybe that's just my political side coming out...

Okay, rant over. Sorry about that everyone, I just had to, they are the main reason I haven't been updating. OH and also I dislocated my knee again and might be getting an operation, what fun. If you are a directioner, and you have seen Niall's knee surgery scar...yeah, it's the same operation I'll be getting and I will never be able to wear shorts again...Not that I wear them much anyway XD

So, again I am so sorry for the long wait, but how are you all? and what's been happenign in all of your life's? I really hope it isn't anything bad, and I hope you are all happy and safe, and content, but if you aren't. Just know, there is always something better on the horizen. Hakuna Matatah, right? I mean Disney didn't teach us nothing :D

OKay, but yeah I'll leave you now, with a quote of the day, and a farewell, because yet again there may be a really long wait for the next chapter, and all I can do is apologise profously.

Quote of the Chapter:

"You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough," ~ Unknown