Chapter 13

Welcome to the last and final chapter of Mamma Mia 3. Thank you for reading and supporting this story along with many more. Enjoy!!!

A few days later Rosie and Bill's wedding arrived. The whole family was running around to see how the bride and groom were doing. Sam, Harry, Fernando and Sky were with Bill. Tanya, Ruby, Sophie and Donna. Ruby was arguing with Rosie because she didn't want to put the flower crown.

"No, I refuse and you can't make me" Rosie argued crossing her arms

"Come on, don't be a child. You were the one who gave in on the traditional wedding and this crown goes with the dress" Ruby fought back

"You are so easy" Tanya teased

"No!!" Rosie said

Sophie and Donna were watching amused while getting ready. Sophie looked at her and she nodded knowingly then went to them.

"Alright that's it, give me that" Donna said taking the crown off Ruby "Sophie sweetie get me scissors, needles and a headband please. They are in the drawer" Donna instructed signaling the object.

"Finally" Tanya said pinching her nose, Rosie relaxed and Sophie giggled while giving her mother what she asked. Ruby was watching intently what Donna was doing.

Donna broke apart the crown and of all the flowers it had, she picked the three big ones and sewed them into the plain headband. The flowers were placed on the side very beautifully. She finished and went to put it on Rosie, leaving her friend pleased with the results.

"There, happy?" Donna said looking at Rosie through the mirror.

"Very, thank you Donna. You always save the day" Rosie said

"It's your big day and you need to be happy, plus, it's my job as maid of honor" Donna smiled before turning to her daughter "Alright Soph let's do your hair" she said climbing on the bed and Sophie following.

Ruby sat behind and carefully caressed her hair "Want me to do yours?" She asked, Donna smiled and nodded.

Donna was done with Sophie's hair and when Ruby was done with hers she turned to look at her mother "Thanks mom" she said smiling

"Always honey bee" Ruby said returning the smile

"Don't forget your final touch grandma, you left it in the bathroom" Sophie said approaching and handing her a golden dreamcatcher necklace.

"It's really beautiful mom" Donna said

"Thank you, Fernando gave it to me a few days before our wedding. He said that he bought it after he got back from the war in his country. He told me that whenever I wear it, he would be with me no matter where we are. If it was together or apart, he was always there" Ruby told her

"Oh God that is really romantic" Donna said "No wonder you kept loving him all this time"

"Having you also reminded me of him and you turned out just as adventurous as him. I'm glad you did because you managed to accomplish all that you have now. That makes me so proud of you and I will always feel bad for not supporting you from the beginning. I love you honey bee and I am glad that we are together again" Ruby said, Donna embraced her into a hug.

"Don't feel bad, that's all in the past. I'm glad that you're here mom, I love you too" Donna said

"That was really lovely and emotional but we have to finish up and get going" Tanya said

All the girls finished and Donna and Tanya helped Rosie get to the chapel. Ruby and Sophie already went ahead. Everyone was where they were suppose to be. The music started playing and everyone stood up as the bride marched through the aisle. It was a beautiful and funny ceremony. Bill and Rosie looked very much in love with each other. Donna and Tanya were teasing their friend when she said her vows. As the happy couple said their "I do's" and kissed, everyone present clapped.

Later that evening, the reception was placed in the courtyard. All the people congratulated them and they all had a good time. Now it was time for the toast, Sam stood up since it was the best man first and motioned the people to raise their glasses.

"It's time for the best man toast, the best toast" he joked when he started speaking "To get to where they are now, Rosie and Bill had to go through many stages. After two years they finally did it"

"It's about time!!!" Tanya yelled making everyone laugh.

"I want to make another toast" Sam continued "this one is for my lovely wife" Donna stood up next to him and looked at him lovingly, listening to him talk "This clearly wouldn't have been a celebration without Donna here" he looked at her "You are our Dancing Queen and I'm pretty sure Bill and Rosie are delighted to have you back. We all are"

"It wouldn't have been the same without you Donna" Bill intervened

"I'm so happy to hear you say that, it made me feel horrible at the start to have missed so much. Now that I woke up after two years of being in a coma, I am the happiest I have ever been. Even if I missed a lot, I am happy that I get to share the happiest moment of one of my best friends life with her. I am happy that I get to make new memories with the people I love" Donna raised her glass "Here is to the newly weds, to a new opportunity and to new adventures. Now let's have fun and party!!"

The guest raised their glasses "Cheers" they all said. The whole family laughed, danced and joked all night. At one point into the party, Donna stood on the frame of the courtyard door. She watched as the happy couple danced, she watched Sam talk with Harry and Tanya who insisted on taking Harry dancing. On the table to her right she saw Sky and Sophie having a family moment with Donny. On the table to her left she saw her parents dancing to the slow song that was now playing. Donna smiled, there was nothing better to that moment. She was happily home and starting to make new memories. Sam came to her and they smiled at each other. He reached out to her and and she took his hands, Sam pulled her to the dance floor. Donna's life was perfect again and she wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END

Don't forget to comment and vote!!! Thank you for reading my story, I hope you liked this ending. Please tell me what you think about it. There is more to come in the near future, just you wait. Love you all!!!