Chapter 6

Now this is where the fun starts because you can't have Mamma Mia without ABBA music hehehe. Thank you to my amazing friend Mekayla243 who is also a wonderful writer for helping me write the little Sam and Donna moment 😏 Love you girl 😘 Enjoy!!!

After Donna got out of the office tried to locate Sam around the lobby still holding the box. She went out to the courtyard, she was surprise to see all the family working. Bill and Sam were setting up a center stage, Sky and Harry were in charge of arranging the chairs and tables and Rosie and Tanya were checking on a table that had the sound system. Sophie was carrying Donny in her arms while supervising everything. Sam spotted Donna and walked to her.

"What's all this?" Donna asked him

"Well this is something we do once a month since the accident" he said sadly "We call it Donna night, it's suppose to be a night in your memory. Tonight is going to be a night in your honor for your return" Sam smiled and kissed her "The girls gave me something for you to wear tonight, come on" she chuckled wondering what her friends had come up with.

Sam leads Donna to his little house not far from the hotel so they could change and get ready for the night. When they entered Donna finally felt at home, nothing had change. She knew this was their nest and figured he wanted to keep it that way.

They walked to the bedroom where Donna saw the sparkly light blue jumpsuit and high boots hanging in the closet. Beside it was her favorite blue dungarees and platform shoes. She smiled, Tanya and Rosie sure knew her inside and out. Suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Donna caressed those strong arms and leaned to Sam's touch. Sam removed her hair out of the way and kissed her neck.

"I have been really miserable without you, missing you by my side every night" Sam whispered in her ear

She whispered back, "What are you going to do about it now?"

He smirked "We have to go to dinner soon."

She smirked back, "So?"

She turned to get out of his arms and sexy walk away from him. She got out of his arms, swaying her hips as she started to walk away. She didn't get far before Sam pulled her back to him.

He moved them towards the couch, only to have her turn them and push him lightly down on the couch. She sat down on his lap, with a leg on each side, straddling his hips. She started to kiss him, her arms moving around his neck.

She deepened the kiss as she felt him kiss her back. His hands roamed her body, never breaking the kiss. She wiggled her hips, teasing him, as his tounge moved across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She parted her lips, letting him in. Their tounges battling for dominance.

When they parted for air, she smirked, getting off his lap. Knowing the effect she had on him, she said, "We have to go." He protested and she walked away from him laughing.

Getting out of the house all changed up in the jumpsuit, they walked across the lobby and saw a couple of people heading to the courtyard. Some of them she remembered, others were new faces to her. Donna's family seemed to know the faces that were new to her because Tanya, Rosie, Sophie, Sky and her parents were greeting them outside. Before Sam and Donna could reached the courtyard, Tanya and Rosie who were wearing matching jumpsuits to Donna's, spotted them and ran to them.

"Donna!!!" Rosie shouted "Guess what?"

"Slow down, I can't run in stilettos anymore" said Tanya

Donna chuckled "I'm gonna guess, you said 'yes' to Bill?" She said

"Yes!!" Rosie screamed excited, they all screamed of joy.