Chapter 2

Donna could not believe her ears, two years in a coma. Her eyes were starting to water, she could not stop thinking about Sam, about her best friends, about her daughter.

"This can't be happening, I need to go to my family. They need to know I'm alive" Donna said

"Stay calm, let the doctors check you are 100% healthy and we'll get you to the first ferry to Kalokarie" Lily said

"How do you know that is where I live?" Donna asked

"By your name" Lily smiled, Donna looked at him confused

The doctor realized "Oh that's right!!! How didn't I recognize you, I went to hotel Bella Donna last summer with my wife. They have pictures of you in the lobby, we loved it there"

'Hotel bella Donna' she repeated in her head and couldn't help but smile. A lot of things must have change in her absence.

"Alright, let's get you all checked out so you can go home" Donna nodded and they started.

Two hours later Lily and Donna were on the way to the ferry station to get to the island. Once out, Donna embraced Lily in hug. Donna didn't have luggage, just a bag with snacks that Lily made for her.

"Thank you for looking after me in my coma" Donna said "You are a very kind person" over Lily's shoulder she saw 4 familiar faces waiting for the ferry to arrive "Oh dear, those are my friends" Lily looked and smile.

"Go to them, at least I leave you knowing you are safe. It was a pleasure to meet and take care of you" Lily said, they hugged again and Donna went to reunite with her friends.

She saw Tanya, Rosie Bill and Harry talking. She saw Bill had his arm around Rosie and a million thoughts entered her mind but she was not completely sure.

Tanya suddenly felt goosebumps and turned around, her jaw dropping as soon as she saw her best friend walking towards them "Oh my God guys look, it can't be, it's not possible" the others looked at the same direction and their reactions were the same "Donna??"

Donna knew they family saw and and ran towards them. For Tanya and Rosie there was not doubt that the person running to them was their best friend so they ran to her as well. When they reached each other, they stopped, the dynamos wanted to make sure they were not dreaming and Donna was really there.

"Hi girls" Donna finally said, hearing her voice was enough for them to know everything was real. The girls hugged and cried in each others arms.

"I can't believe this, you're alive" Rosie cried "How? It's been two years Donna"

"It's a really long story" Donna said drying her tears

Bill and Harry came to the scene and had the same reaction as the girls. They hugged her and cried.

"You have no idea how amazing and unbelievable it is to know you are alive" Harry said

"I know, I can't believe it either honestly. I have missed so much" Donna said sadly

"You have but now you are going to be so proud of Sophie when you see the hotel" Bill said "and more"

"I'm always gonna be proud of her" Donna said

Bill took out his phone and dialed a number, the girls gave a questioning look "Hello, Sam get yourself and Sophie to the docks for when we get there. You will not believe what we have to show you... You'll see"

"Love are you sure it was the right thing to do?" Rosie said to Bill

"Honey the faces of Sam and Sophie are going to be priceless" Bill said

"Whoa whoa whoa what's going on here?" Donna teased looking at them

Bill and Rosie smiled, he hugged her and kissed her "well we have been going on for a year now"

"Finally" Tanya said, the horn of the ferry and they all got in.

Donna was looking at the sea thinking what kind of changes awaited for her back home. What would Sam think when he sees her. Seeing Rosie and Bill proved to her that a lot has definitely has changed. Getting close to the island, her heart started pounding. It was a mixed of excitement, nervousness and a mix of fear.

Tanya and Rosie looked at her and held her hands each "This is amazing and all is well now that you are here" Tanya said, they hugged

Bill, Harry, Tanya and Rosie went in from and Donna behind so they couldn't spot her.

"Hey you lot, what are you up to?" Sam asked playfully

"First of all, how are you feeling today?" Tanya asked

"Aunt Tanya you know today is not a good day for us" Sophie said sadly

"Well we have something or someone that is going to make your day a million times better" Bill said smiling and they all stepped aside to reveal Donna.

Sam and Sophie covered their mouths in surprise, like magnets they instantly threw themselves in each others arms. Tears of happiness starting to fall from their eyes. Donna kissed Sophie who was clutching to her afraid that she would disappear. She looked at Sam, he was crying, and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'm so sorry" she said also crying "I should have listen to you and not jump"

"Sshh, let's not talk about that now. The important thing is that you are here safe and alive" Sam said

"Come on, you are going to be very surprised by things you'd never thought you'd see" Tanya said while they all walked to the car

"Aunt Tanya I know what you mean and seriously give her a chance" Sophie said

"I'm not gonna lie, it is hard to believe but fine" Rosie said, Donna looked curious

"Well yeah that is what I meant but I also was talking about our baby boy" Tanya said "I can't wait to see him, I have a present for him"

Donna stopped walking and the others followed, she looked at Sophie in wonder. She had her suspicions "baby boy"

Sophie smiled and held her mother's hands "Yes, my son"

"He is the cutest and most charming little boy, you are going to be amazed on how much he has of Sophie" Sam said, Sophie smiled

"Like mother like son" Harry said with pride

"Son?" Donna said looking at Sophie, she nodded.

Donna caressed her face and smiled "She is an incredible mother, just like you" Sam said. After that they all went to the car and to the hotel.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!