Judgement Day

TJs Pov:

It Was Silent Outside The Court Room, I Shouldnt Even Be Here. My Girl Is In The Hospital, My Daughters With Her Mama, Lord Please Protect My Princess, Shes All I Got. I Swear If Caseys Boyfriend Lays A Hand On Si'ri, Ill Be Gettin Sentenced To Life, Trust And Believe. Nobodys Takin Her From Me.

Correctional Officer: Prisoner 08046 Your Time Is Now.

Me: Here Goes Nothing.

Judge: Mr. Montez , I Do Believe This Is Your First Offence.

Me: No Sir, I Havent Done Anything, Diallo Attacked my Girlfriend I Was Only Trying To Save Her.

Judge: So What You're Saying Is, You Didnt Give Her The Broken Rib Cage. 

Me: No Sir I..

Just As I Was About To Speak The Doors Slammed Open. In Hopps Ray With Alyssa And Her Son PJ. No Si'ri. I Instantly Felt Relieved I Knew She Was Alright Now, I Had Less To Worry About.

Judge: And Who Might You Be Entering This Court Room. 

Ray: Im Ray'Onna, His Girlfriend.

Judge: The One With The Broken Rib Cage.

Ray: Yes.

My Lawyer: Would You Mind Explaining To The CourtRoom How You Recieved This Broken Rib Cage.

Ray: Yes, Well My Sons Father Slammed Me Against The Bedroom Wall, And I Dont Remeber Anything After That.

My Lawyer: I Rest My Case.

DIallos Lawyer: But She Just Said She doesnt Recall Anything.

Ray: But I Remember Diallo, Slamming Me Into A Wall.

Diallos Lawyer: How Do We Know Thats Not Ammesia Talking. 

Ray: Because Its Not.

Isntanly Ray And Diallos Lawyer Were Arguing Back And Forth, Yelling And Screaming At Each Other. And In The Mist Of It, You Herd A Tiny Whisper, If You Turned Away You Missed It. 

Diallo: I Did It.

Everyone: What?

Diallo: I Did It.

Judge: So You Plead Guilty?

Diallo: Yes.

Judge: You Do Realise You Have A Possibilty Of Getting Life.

Ray: Good His Ass Needa Be Locked Up For Good.

Diallo: Just Know Im Comming For My Son. Dont Wory.

Ray: You Arent Taking Him.

Judge: Diallo Frianeza You Have Been Sentenced To Three Months In Jail After The THird Month You Will Have Another Court Hearing So We Can Decide If You Get Life Or House Arrest-Bangs Gavil-

Ray: Thank The Heavens The All Mercyful God.

Judge: As For You Mr. Montez, I Dont Wanna See You Back In My Court Room , Consider This A Warning.

Me: Thank You Thank You. 

As They Took The HandCuffs Off Of Me, I Ran Over To Ray, I Wanted To Hold Her, And Kiss Her And Tell Her How Much I Missed Her, But, I Didnt Wanna Hurt Her. 3 Days In Prison Is Rough. 

Me: Baby !!! Your Better. -Hugs Her-

Ray: Yeah Im Fine. Are You Okay?

Me: Yeah Im Fine, I Was Worried About You.

Ray: Why ? Ill Be Alright.

Me: I Know But Still..

Ray: Yeah But Weres Si'ri .

Me: -Mumbles- Casey House 

Ray: What ? I Didnt Hear You.

Alyssa: Girl He Said Casey House!

Ray: WHAT!?!??!?! Why ?!?!

Me: Thats Her Mother Ray Stop. I Just Wanna Go Get Si'ri And Go Home.

Ray: I Cant Go Over There , Casey Got  A Restraining Order Against Me.

Me: How? What? Since When?

Alyssa: When She Found Out Diallo, Was In Jail And You Were In The Hospital, She Got A Restraining Order.

Me: Lord.

Ray: Look I Would Go Home, But I Dont Know Where Home Is Right Now.

Me: Its With Me.